• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tucson, Mt. Lemmon Drive with S2000 Brothers Proposed for June 4th or 5th 2016

The time and date are set: Sunday, June 5th, 9AM at the NE corner of Tanque Verde and Catalina Highway. Lunch plans are in the works.

Hope to see you there!

Enjoy! I wish I could go.

If the hundreds of cyclists seem annoying, remember some of them are also car guys [emoji57]

Enjoy! I wish I could go.

If the hundreds of cyclists seem annoying, remember some of them are also car guys [emoji57]

Hey prym8:

Sorry we missed you. It was a nice drive with ~15 cars.

The hundreds of cyclists were super cool, as always!

Off the subject I saw a Kaiser or Silverstone by the U of A. I thought it was @viperdriver but the car was slightly different with Stacey Skirts and maybe different wheels.

Anyone on Prime?

Hey Guys,
I just moved to Tucson, living by the Tucson Mall. Any of you guys up for a drive or a meetup sometime soon?

Hey Adrian:

Welcome to Tucson! The NSX community here has been very quiet of late. I'd love to do a ride or attempt a gathering. How about a drive up Catalina Highway?

I'm at 24o four five five six, or drop me a PM.

Also, if you have not already done so, join the private AZ NSX owners fb site at https://www.facebook.com/groups/AZNSXOWNERS/

Stay cool, and talk to you soon.

Dave

Back