• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what happened around here???

Hello Everyone!

Haven't posted on Prime for quite a while, but I lurk here and there.
Been getting the itch to get another car, but I'm building a new house so I have to wait.

Happy New Year to All!

I see a great big house warming party coming up! 🏚

I see a great big house warming party coming up! ��

You don't mind travelling to Lake Havasu City, AZ do you? :) That's where its being built.

My new neighbors are car guys also. One guy across the street has a nice Pantera GT5.
The guy next door to him has a 10 car garage full of T-buckets and hot rods.

Boo! I'm in Phoenix for an ElliptiGO meet. I hope to do an NSX group ride within the next month or two. The rain is wonderful but unpredictable.

I have been wondering where you have gone Patty! I miss my fav NSX lady

I've been wondering what your future plans are, Jonathan. Today, as I was leaving home for the hospital, I looked down and found NSX keys in my hand. Well, my hand was smart! I haven't even thought about driving it, lately. Oh, and I was in Sacramento taking care of my daughter for six days before going to Phoenix.

Last edited:
I've been wondering what your future plans are, Jonathan. Today, as I was leaving home for the hospital, I looked down and found NSX keys in my hand. Well, my hand was smart! I haven't even thought about driving it, lately. Oh, and I was in Sacramento taking care of my daughter for six days before going to Phoenix.

You need to find your NSX keys in your hand more on the first Thursday of each month and when we have a drive.:tongue:

I will be at the February meeting if it's not raining. My daughter turned me on to a new brownie concoction that is even better than the ones I normally bring. They are addicting like crack must be. I'll make them this time.

My future plans? I am lucky to have a present! lol :smile: you can always ask me anything Patty. Good to hear that your subconscious is yearning for some NSX time! I miss you and am very excited about the new brownie recipe!

I will be at the February meeting if it's not raining. My daughter turned me on to a new brownie concoction that is even better than the ones I normally bring. They are addicting like crack must be. I'll make them this time.

Does your new brownie concoction have anything to do with a new law in Cali.:tongue:

All I know is I have been bitching for 10 years how it's cold where I live and I can't drive my NSX. 10 years later, I am still here. LOL

My activity has dropped way off since facebook. This is more informative and I like the old school guys here but it is slooooooooow

All I know is I have been bitching for 10 years how it's cold where I live and I can't drive my NSX. 10 years later, I am still here. LOL

My activity has dropped way off since facebook. This is more informative and I like the old school guys here but it is slooooooooow

Look who's back from the dead [MENTION=14678]TURBO2GO[/MENTION]

Yeah quit bitching and move to Cali Dave.

Look who's back from the dead [MENTION=14678]TURBO2GO[/MENTION]

I've been posting here and there. Not as much. A lot more on facebook. Trying to get away from people like you.... hahaha

I'm going on an organized drive Sunday with different cars. It's the end of March and we haven't had any NSX drives. I'll be representing among S2000s and various other cars. My friend, Roseanne, is the organizer and she puts them on every quarter.

I may want to join you if my car is ready. Where are the start and end points?

We're starting in Fallbrook. Roseanne has a closed Facebook group for these runs. I just got invited in today and made the cutoff to commit before it came at noon.

That's the way I understand it. I did send Roseanne a text to be sure. I'm on a 30 mile ElliptiGO ride so I won't be replying right away.

So... I'll be seeing you, delightful, Mario, on Sunday. I told Roseanne that you're the nicest NSX owner I know.

WHOO WHOO, I thought I was the nicest NSX owner you know? What happened? Did I not compliment you on your lemon bars?

So... I'll be seeing you, delightful, Mario, on Sunday. I told Roseanne that you're the nicest NSX owner I know.

Why thank you Pattie, I was wondering what you said to get me in at the last minute! It was a fun drive even though Sally was terrified, even when I dropped down to the slow group LOL The S2000 behinf me on the first leg took a lot of video of my car. I asked him for a link so that I can download them.

See you at Sally's Bday Party?

What's Facebook? :biggrin:

Mark, send me pm or text. I will go for a drive with you. Some of the old guys are still here. Slow, but still here.

Back