• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mr. Graham Rahal is buying one

Like the title says, he is buying one and it will arrived in a few weeks time! Who else are getting one? Share please if you dont mind

I wonder if that is part of his sponsorship package or if he wrote a personal check here.

In any event, I would love for him to drive it back-to-back versus his 918 and 650S and give a compare/contrast. Not the the NSX is in the same league, but would be great if he thought it was close....

ive been told he sold his lime green 918 for a decent profit :-/ Ive seen it out at one or two events in the Columbus area but that was last summer.

As far as his NSX, one of his videos has him saying he went for white with all the carbon extras. I am sure there will be a photo on Instagram the day/week he takes delivery. Should be neat.

He has a Ferrari F40 now, but I know he is getting an NSX. It was supposed to have been here already, but you know how that goes. Honda/Acura cannot even get cars to their high profile owners on time.

In case Graham is a low-key member of Prime and subscriber to this thread:

Graham or Bobby - if you're reading this - 8am this Thursday: Starbucks & expensive cookies are on me (the ones you serve in the waiting area) when I do my annual state inspection for the NSX!

Attachments

• AR-310229893.jpg
    AR-310229893.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 167
  • r-servicegarage-b.jpg
    r-servicegarage-b.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Back