• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Buffalo Stampede 5 AUGUST 12, 13

The Stampede will start with a pizza and wings party at Ray Laks Acura 7460 Transit Road from 5:00 PM till
6:30 PM The wash bay will be available if necessary. A block of rooms are available at Russell Grand Hotel 6675
Transit Road phone# 716-636-4900. Make your reservation early and ask for a room with a Jacuzzi On the 13th we will leave the hotel parking lot at 8:00 AM SHARP and drive approximately 70 miles to "The Grand Canyon Of The East" Lunch there will be at 11:30 The lunch items availed are #1 lemon pepper Chicken. #2 Pryor Pork. #3 London Broil. #4 Roast Turkey. All come with salad, rolls, desert, and beverage. Please note special or vegan diet. After touring the park we will return to the hotel. We will board a bus at 5:30 PM for a trip to Canalside where dinner will be at the new 716 Restaurant. We will be booked on a sunset cruise out on the lake leaving at 8:30 PM and returning at 10:30 PM. On the 14th we will be available for who ever wants to join us for the famous Apple Pancake at 8:30 AM.

Please bring a couple of club radios.

Because of reservations and tickets the cut off date will be July 15 th

Please make a payment of $ 85.00 to the NSXCA put in Buffalo Stampede. This will cover park entry fee, park lunch, bus rental and sunset cruise. Dinner at 716 will be on your own as will the breakfast on the 14th.

Teeshirt. PARK LUNCH. DINNER & BOAT CRUISE. PANCAKE BREAKFAST
Ron Witt. XL. #1. Yes. Yes. Paid
Ginnie Witt. L. #1. Yes. Yes. Paid
Rich. XL. #4. Yes. Yes. Paid
Jeannie. L. #1. Yes. Yes. Paid
Tony. L. #2. Yes. Yes. Paid
Bags. S. Special. Yes. Yes. Paid
Mark. Xl. #2. Yes. Yes. Paid
Sue. L. #1. Yes. Yes. Paid
Don. L. #1 Yes. Yes. Paid
Carla. M #1. Yes. Yes. Paid
BIG E. XXL. #1. Yes. Yes Paid
Vickie. M. #2. Yes. Yes Paid

Last edited:
Just reserved a jacuzzi room for both nights. Also paid NSXCA for the event for Jeanne and I.
Can't wait!

Rich XL #4 Yes. Yes. Paid
Jeanne L #1 Yes. Yes. Paid

ps: Hawk, What the hell does Yes,Yes mean????

Last edited:
ps: Hawk, What the hell does Yes,Yes mean????

I suspect his table looked like this, and the forum auto stripped the spacing.

Code:
           [COLOR=#333333]Teeshirt.    PARK LUNCH.  DINNER & BOAT CRUISE.   PANCAKE BREAKFAST[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Ron Witt.      XL.          [/COLOR][URL="http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1"]#1[/URL][COLOR=#333333]               Yes.               Yes.                     Paid[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Ginnie Witt     L.          #1               Yes.               Yes.                     Paid[/COLOR]

I suspect his table looked like this, and the forum auto stripped the spacing.

Code:
           [COLOR=#333333]Teeshirt.    PARK LUNCH.  DINNER & BOAT CRUISE.   PANCAKE BREAKFAST[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Ron Witt.      XL.          [/COLOR][URL="http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1"]#1[/URL][COLOR=#333333]               Yes.               Yes.                     Paid[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Ginnie Witt     L.          #1               Yes.               Yes.                     Paid[/COLOR]

Ha Ha .......... was meant as a joke for the Hawk, but that's OK. Just our silly sense of humor. We missed you at the Red Umbrella this year Dan.

my bad :(

It was Amanda's 40th birthday this year over the Hershey show so we were up with her family. Glad you made it out to the Red Umbrella though, such a nice place!

0D1v1B.jpg

Remember when you were young Rich, yes-yes was much better than no-no

Last edited:
Remember when you were young Rich, yes-yes was much better than no-no

true ........ nothing negative about the Stampede !

- - - Updated - - -

oh yes .............I see what you mean. Excuse my slowness. :rolleyes:

dilation and curettage....

G marks the spot:biggrin:

C'mon folks. Let's get signed up for this once a year (and not every year) event. Western NY state is beautiful this time of the year and especially the Greater Buffalo region. Ron and Ginnie really know how to throw a party and it will be a trip you will be talking about at many future NSX meets, I guarantee you that!

Bags being pressured to make a 10 day trip to India and returning on Friday Aug 12 which would make us miss pizza and wings at Ray Laks. While trying to book tickets to India this morning I told her she needed to choose between India and Buffalo --- Buffalo Stampede or Bust!!!!

The Buffalo Stampede won!!!

It is going to be way more fun then a trip to India :)

Surprised to see the BIG E on the list - it has been a really loooong time since we last seen him and Vickie

Can'[t wait to see everyone again - counting the days!

Way-to-go Bags. Now, if we can only get Bob or Alan to go, you won't have to take the pictures. haha!

Way-to-go Bags. Now, if we can only get Bob or Alan to go, you won't have to take the pictures. haha!

I am not happy I have to miss this one (and Karen even less happy!). That's the weekend of our annual baseball trip and I will be in Texas.

www.DeadStadiumTour.com

This Stampede is such a great time that Karen insisted that Ron and Ginnie do another one and now we can't go. :frown:

We too (Nancy and I) are upset that we can't attend. This has been one of our favorite events, everything from the hospitality at Ray Laks, to the extensive itinerary that Ron and Ginnie work so hard on, that results in a great time!! Not to mention, the addition of the apple pancake breakfast!!! Sorry we can't make it (problems that unfortunately, prevent it), but hopefully, it won't be the last stampede!!!!

I am not happy I have to miss this one (and Karen even less happy!). That's the weekend of our annual baseball trip and I will be in Texas.

www.DeadStadiumTour.com

This Stampede is such a great time that Karen insisted that Ron and Ginnie do another one and now we can't go. :frown:

WOW! Sylvan Terrace across from the Jumel Mansion. At 1:08 minute mark. Awesome street. Like the bed and breakfast on the end of Jumel Terrace.

Thanks to our NSX friends who made the Stampede a success. With the exception of the boat & bus ride everything went as planned. Ginnie & I hope you had as much fun as we did. See you at NSXPO

I would like to wish a very warm "THANK YOU" to our great hosts Ron & Ginnie for a fabulous Stampede. It was too bad more of our friends couldn't make the trip because we had a lot of fun and laughs. You wouldn't believe some of the "views" at the Letchworth State Park and the good weather held out at all the key times when needed all weekend.

NOW LET"S SEE SOME OF THOSE PICS THAT WERE TAKEN.

Back