• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run Caravan - 6/11/16 - TZB/NJ Sheraton

We will meet at the "usual" spot on Westchester Ave & Corp Park Drive, plan on depart @7:30am, pick up Larry and anyone else at the Sheraton by 287@8am, and arrive in time (9-9:30am) to use the facilities and socialize a bit.
1) RPM217 + Bob's Client
2) RSO 34 + "THE INTIMIDATOR"

We will meet at the "usual" spot on Westchester Ave & Corp Park Drive, plan on depart @7:30am, pick up Larry and anyone else at the Sheraton by 287@8am, and arrive in time (9-9:30am) to use the facilities and socialize a bit.
1) RPM217 + Bob's Client
2) RSO 34 + "THE INTIMIDATOR"

My bad, I told Bob that I'd put up this post, and I didn't, so he did. I'll be at the meeting spot on Weschester Ave @7:15AM, we will leave at 7:30AM sharp!!! Please let us know if you're going to meet us either at Westchester Ave, or the Sheraton. Make sure that either Bob or I have your cell #!!!

My bad, I told Bob that I'd put up this post, and I didn't, so he did. I'll be at the meeting spot on Weschester Ave @7:15AM, we will leave at 7:30AM sharp!!! Please let us know if you're going to meet us either at Westchester Ave, or the Sheraton. Make sure that either Bob or I have your cell #!!!

You gotta be fast with that guy. You can arrange the Kid's Day Caravan. :smile::smile:

I'll be at the Sheraton at 8:00 AM.

I will be lost at 8...:eek:

So, it looks like only Bob and me on this side of the TZ, picking up Titus and Larry in NJ at the Sheraton. If there are any others going to join us, please chime in!!!

I'll meet you guys on the caravan to the unisex toilet after we park....

Back