• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run Caravan - NYC, LI crew

Guys,

There are definitely at least 4-5 of us here between Qns, Bklyn, LI, etc. Do you guys want to meet up somewhere before we join the big group?

I know lamchop168, kingkong, pilot, 2ndwife are within the NYCLI area. Let me know.

Thanks

Guys,

There are definitely at least 4-5 of us here between Qns, Bklyn, LI, etc. Do you guys want to meet up somewhere before we join the big group?

I know lamchop168, kingkong, pilot, 2ndwife are within the NYCLI area. Let me know.

Thanks

Just saw this. Yes, I am down to caravan over as a group. Is the plan to meet at "The Sheraton" by 8AM? Looks like that's where the mass exodus is taking place. I live closest to the Belt Parkway but willing to meet up any where along the way.

Just let me know.
- Fernando

Fernando, last time we spoke I think we live near each other. I am also near belt pkwy near coney island ave exit. We should meet up then head out together. My friend Ray will probably meet up with us too.

Guys,

Why are we going back north to the 287 Sheraton and not the Teaneck Marriot? Are we doing this to get extra miles on our cars? :biggrin:

Anyway, I though it would be closer to meet Rich at Teaneck Marriot over the GWB.

I've already told Rich so I'll stay on that course.

Let me know what you guys are going to do.

Frankie

Fernando, last time we spoke I think we live near each other. I am also near belt pkwy near coney island ave exit. We should meet up then head out together. My friend Ray will probably meet up with us too.

Oh that's right! Small world :) Let's figure out what's the best plan for us since we're coming from south brooklyn. PM or text me so we can sync up - 347-403-1272. I have the "actual" starting location of the event - zip code 18972; so the drive is directly west from us.

Guys,

Why are we going back north to the 287 Sheraton and not the Teaneck Marriot? Are we doing this to get extra miles on our cars? :biggrin:

Anyway, I though it would be closer to meet Rich at Teaneck Marriot over the GWB.

I've already told Rich so I'll stay on that course.

Let me know what you guys are going to do.

Frankie

Frankie - the GWB meet spot is also north for us (about 45min-1hr). I just wasn't sure if there were multiple caravans meeting up along the way. So caravan 1, then meets up with caravan 2, etc and then all end up arriving at the destination together. If that's not the case, then I wouldn't mind leaving a little earlier to meet up at the Teaneck Marriott.

Fernando, there are 3 of us from south brooklyn. I am looking at the map now. Since the drive is directly est of us, most direct route for us is 278W to 440S to 287W to 78W. It would take us out of the way to go north and back south unless you want to do the extra drive.

Okay, you guys do what's best and I'm heading to meet up with Rich across the GWB at Teaneck Marriot. I'll catch you guys on the way or at the destination.

Frankie

Fernando, there are 3 of us from south brooklyn. I am looking at the map now. Since the drive is directly est of us, most direct route for us is 278W to 440S to 287W to 78W. It would take us out of the way to go north and back south unless you want to do the extra drive.

Agreed, lets do that.....have our own mini-caravan and meet everyone else at the meet spot by 9. We could meet at the BP gas station by Coney Island and Ave W. Since we're about 1.5 hrs out, should we meet around 7, head out by 7:15am? Would that work?

Okay, you guys do what's best and I'm heading to meet up with Rich across the GWB at Teaneck Marriot. I'll catch you guys on the way or at the destination.

Frankie

If I was closer to you, I would join but any extra beauty sleep I can get, I will take lol.

At the junction where I-287 and I-78 meet near Clinton, a lot of cars maybe joining together anyway. It is best not to stop to wait for other caravans as too much drive time is lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, it is more fun driving along with your group and suddenly have another group of beautiful NSX's pass you by with Bailey hanging out the window with a camera and steering with his foot.

At the junction where I-287 and I-78 meet near Clinton, a lot of cars maybe joining together anyway. It is best not to stop to wait for other caravans as too much drive time is lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, it is more fun driving along with your group and suddenly have another group of beautiful NSX's pass you by with Bailey hanging out the window with a camera and steering with his foot.

Can't argue with that logic! Glad to see your S was sold....hope it went to a good home as that thing was pristine!

Ok I'm officially in coming from Long Island so who do I meet and where? Anyone leaving from Long Island? Or queens? Let me know if possible by morning on time and such

Back