• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last Minute Drive on 6-12

LMR

Legendary Member
Hey everyone LaMar will in town this weekend so I want to do drive while he is here. The drive will be on Sunday the 12th and we will be doing a route planned by LaMar. We will be meeting at the Sunland Park & Recreation Center at 8651 Foothill Blvd Sunland 91040 at 9:00 am. Post up if you can come.

1. LMR
2. BlackracerX
3. mcano
4. racer9x
5. Kyras
6. mike2la
7. Wirewizz
8. Track Addict
9. Mark G
10. TOOLTIME

Last edited:
Going camping, won't make this one
Some very nice roads up that way too :frown:

Safe miles to everyone, enjoy !

thanks for the invite les, but unfortunately i will be out of town. hi lamar! have a safe and fun drive this sunday

Can't go...haven't had time to take care of my brakes, E3 is next week, and I have work I need to do on my garage. Say hi to LaMar!

I forgive you, putz. With such a light turnout, you'll be taking brownies home. I didn't invite Ricky. He would be scared. I could use some neck massaging, beefy hands.

What's the route? Might have to meet you at the halfway point if you're doing a big bear run.... Just too hard for me to make the early morning meet up spot. Lmk

Hey
What's the route? How long?
Thanks

What's the route? Might have to meet you at the halfway point if you're doing a big bear run.... Just too hard for me to make the early morning meet up spot. Lmk

PM's sent to both of you.

Hello Les - can you add me in please, if it happens to rain like today then I won't be there. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
my name is Chris, I met you guys during your Malibu drive earlier this year, I've been monitoring your drives to get a chance to join you again. I do not drive an NSX but if it's ok with you guys I'd love to join you tomorrow.
Thanks

Back