• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin folks - please suggest best school districts & housing areas

Looking to get an idea on what are the best school districts with affordable housing.

Thanks,

Abhi

Wow, no one from Austin here. :)

Is lake Travis ISD more reasonable? What cities does that line up with? Thanks.

Wow, no one from Austin here. :)

There's quite a few Austin NSX Owners but they might not have swung by here lately.
If you're moving there, please feel free to join / send a request on FB to NSXoTX /
NSX Owners of Texas, you'll get plenty of responses there to your TX Questions.

Also, please PM me your name so that I can accept the request as we only allow NSX
Owners to join in order to keep the Trolls out.

Good luck and looking forward to meeting you:)

Terry

Lake Travis ISD serves the cities of Lakeway, Bee Cave and the surrounding areas like spicewood, bee creek, hudson bend, etc.

Eanes is going to cost more then LT most likely. LTISD has some very affordable housing on the west and north end of the district. I live in it.

Leander ISD is another one out west thats more affordable. It serves areas like steiner ranch, leander, volente, four points, etc

PM me your number, i can tell you quite a bit. i grew up out in west austin and know it well.

Hi there. We moved to Austin from California a year ago. We live in Lost Creek, which is right next to Westlake Hills. We feed into Eanes ISD which as someone mentioned earlier is arguably the highest rated school district in Austin. Hit me up on PM and we can exchange info and we can talk offline.

Thanks folks. I am all set, have bought a place already. Looking forward to the move.

Back