• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brackets to build your own centrifugal supercharger

At last a supercharger with room to fit a decent intercooler!
Has anyone put a complete kit together?

Interesting. I checked out their site and their centrifugal superchargers are self lubricated. No need to tap your oil pan and all the piping that goes with it. that is pretty cool.

I run a similar setup that was developed over 10 years ago (not by the listed ebay seller), and does include an intercooler. It is actually an excellent system with the kind of power delivery that I like.
7c206fd5f248810036f50677e1f63422_zpst2y9sgin.jpg

I run a similar setup that was developed over 10 years ago (not by the listed ebay seller), and does include an intercooler. It is actually an excellent system with the kind of power delivery that I like.
7c206fd5f248810036f50677e1f63422_zpst2y9sgin.jpg

Sweet! And from the look of it you can still clear an engine cover. Would the stock one still clear? This blower is self lubricated as well? So I am just comparing to say the BBSC and you still needed to relocate the fuse box and coolant tank. However, you have clear access to your oil cap whereas the BBSC drive unit covers that up and makes oil changes difficult. Not to mentioned this eliminates various mechanical parts over the BBSC and you have room for a pretty large aftercooler. So for your cold air intake you just piped it up to the passenger side?

Sweet! And from the look of it you can still clear an engine cover. Would the stock one still clear? This blower is self lubricated as well? So I am just comparing to say the BBSC and you still needed to relocate the fuse box and coolant tank. However, you have clear access to your oil cap whereas the BBSC drive unit covers that up and makes oil changes difficult. Not to mentioned this eliminates various mechanical parts over the BBSC and you have room for a pretty large aftercooler. So for your cold air intake you just piped it up to the passenger side?

Yes, it clears the stock coupe engine cover; I'm not familiar with the T engine covers. I purchased the car with the supercharger installed under the stock cover. That said, the system that I have is a one-off; there is one other car that is running identical mounting brackets, but an otherwise different layout (track car). Because of this, I can't speak to what type of clearance you'd have with different brackets.

Yes, the blower is self lubricated. It uses a thicker gear oil that you can get from ATI.

The intake for my system sits in my passenger side rear fender.

If this was carb legal, I would buy one. Sourcing an intercooler, piping, bov, and your own charger would be very cost affective given the pulleys and mounting kit is only a few hundred bucks. But I do love my ctsc. Just hard to add more to it.

Hello
I make the Supercharger Mounting Brackets. For Both Procharger & Vortech.
Email me if you have any questions.

can u make rotrex mounting kit?

can u make rotrex mounting kit?

attachment.php

C38-91 with a custom bracket. One of the vendors on this site may be getting a batch to sell to Prime members very soon I was just told.

Attachments

• 13403865_10154311160162853_299613346525202731_o.jpg
    13403865_10154311160162853_299613346525202731_o.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 1,136
The Rotrex only spins backwards to the engine, there are some challenges to fitting this in the chassis as a result. I'd love to see a setup!

Back