• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EuroBoutique now offers 4 different OEM Dash Panels from OEM to Double DIN to NSX-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please visit our website for product pricing at: www.euroboutique.us

Follow-us on Instagram to see our latest projects and updates on new product releases

[MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

We wanted to start a new thread on our NSX Dash panels since we are now offering 4 versions of this dash panel and each one is available in two varieties depending on your needs. Keep in mind our dash panels DO NOT require any core exchange which means you can buy one to use, modify, paint to your heart's desire while your OEM stock dash panel is safety tucked away if you ever wish to go back to stock.

Paying a stereo shop to cut up your stock dash panel may not give you the results you want and that means you can never go back to stock. Also by the time you factor in labor hours to cut/sand/modify a stock panel + paint costs, you will be well over the cost of our one our dash panels in FRP.

Carbon fiber dash panels means no need to add paint cost and they are ready to use :cool:

These panels are all designed and built by NSX owners for NSX owners so if you have an idea please chime in as we want to hear your thoughts. These dash panels are all available in either finish as listed below:

• - FRP = ready to paint finish for those who want to color match - also can be easily wrapped in bushed aluminum, wood, etc if you desire!
  • - Carbon Fiber finish with our high quality UV protectant clear coat

All dash panels feature OEM mounting screw points with machined hardware included:

here are some clients' car with our dash panel installed:

Each of these dash panels are built using our own test fitment and design. Each one is hand crafted to suit a particular NSX owner's needs and wants. Currently we offer these models. Keep in mind all of this is hand made to order so lead times will vary from 4-8 weeks depending on our work load.

1) NSX OEM Dash panel: This is an OEM version of the NSX dash panel for owners who wish to retain their stock radio. It is available in both FRP and carbon fiber and is a direct fit. Makes a perfect replacement panel if you want to drill holes in this one and SAVE YOUR STOCK PANEL to return to stock. Can be painted, wrapped or we offer the carbon fiber version for direct installation! We include an extra ashtray door but you will re-use your stock ashtray assembly.

2) NSX Angled DD dash panel: This is our first and still most popular design. It deletes the ashtray to allow for the double din radio to be mounted at roughly a 30-degree tilt thus reducing glare. The double din radio is angled and tiled downwards into the ashtray assembly thus the ashtray needs to be deleted. In this setup the overall look is a super clean look with no ashtray or wires sticking out from the cigarette lighter. We offer a special dual USB port that allows owners to re-located the cigarette lighter to a clean dual USB port for a super modern sano look! Again this dash panel can be hand in both FRP or carbon fiber. Fitment of the most popular radios have been test fitted here at the shop. Questions on fitment please ask as we have went to great lengths to ensure a proper fitment radio. As you know mfr. release new radios quite often so we can only test the most popular models.

USB dual port supports 2.1 amps each socket:

3) NSX Double DIN panel retaining ashtray: We came up with this design at the demand of NSX owners who either smoked or wanted to keep the stock ashtray. This is NOT simply a stock dash piece with a cutout. We ensured a very robust panel but custom building and strengthening all the weak points on the stock dash as a result of the larger cut hole. As you know, the stock dash piece has a tendency to snap in two at the lower corners of the radio due to very little material left. We created a very robust panel and added a very trick feature. But slightly building out the upper dash panel we have created a small beveled tilt to help reduce glare slightly and lessen the chance of the ashtray door binding on the bottom of the radio. If you look closely at our design, this is a very unique feature that makes this dash panel super cool. Fits most double din head units and uses all stock dash mounting points like our other versions.

4) NSX-R Radio "delete" panel: This is our latest creation by demand of many track guys or purists who want the cleanest look with no radio needed. As you guys may already know, the NSX-R in Japan is simply an OEM dash panel with a snap in panel which attaches to the stock panel to create a radio delete. We did not like the add-on look of this so we created a dash panel with a super clean modern look and a nice recessed hole where the radio used to be. This is our version of the radio "delete" panel and allows owners to either run nothing at all or they can drill holes for gauges, etc. The NSX-R dash panel is available in carbon fiber by default but if want a ready to paint version we'd be happy to accommodate as well.

Sorry for the long post but we wanted to share this information and will update this post as we do more installations here. We are not only selling these parts but we do installation on everything we sell. Look for more updates here on this post as we get time.

thank you for reading this!

EuroB staff

www.euroboutique.us

Last edited:
For those of you who have our angled DD panels and wondering how to charge your phones, we now offer a very quality dual USB charging port!

This is an OEM spec quality piece that comes with a wiring harness. Each one has dual USB ports that charge at 2.1 amps so plenty of power for your devices. Each one is lit in white LED and has an easy to mount system. We are selling these at an intro price of $69 + 20 shipping for each one. Very limited supply right now.

You should put the cost of each style of panel, that way you won't have multiple people asking the same question.

You should put the cost of each style of panel, that way you won't have multiple people asking the same question.

I wouldn't mind knowing as well with the Prime Pricing and matching door inserts

thanks - pricing is listed on our website!

www.euroboutique.us

We are working hard to get this all updated but we are a very small shop so things will get updated shortly but here's the ready to paint DD version ($599)

http://www.euroboutique.us/product/nsx-frp-double-din-center-dash-1991-2005-nsx-retains-ashtray/

- - - Updated - - -

thanks - pricing is listed on our website!

www.euroboutique.us

We are working hard to get this all updated but we are a very small shop so things will get updated shortly but here's the ready to paint DD version ($599)

http://www.euroboutique.us/product/nsx-frp-double-din-center-dash-1991-2005-nsx-retains-ashtray/

PM's replied!

If you have your eye on a specific brand radio, please ask - we can source most aftermarket decks and do quite a few installs as well since we are a high end stereo shop as well.

thanks!

Countdown last week before NSXPO 2016 ~ hope to see many of you in person just like in Palm Springs last year.

We will have many products on display for you to check out. Please don't be a stranger!

Although we won't have our NSX there this year, we will try our best to show the new products and things we have planned for 2017. We will be offering special pricing for all NSXCA members attending this show and discounts for all orders placed at the show. Although most of us will be at SEMA the same week we will still be sponsoring and attending NXSPO as well.

thanks again for your support!

Interior:

Do the ladies look happier in the NSX or the Lambo? :)

Each dash panel is hand tested for fitment on our NSX dash rig specifically built for this purpose. This ensures each one is checked against a control dash panel that is perfect. We have found over time that various NSX dash panels tend to sag and also not always straight. By using a controlled dash panel we have fortified and braced, we can now test each piece for perfect fitment.

This has been a long process in the making so we appreciate all the patience in our quest to provide the ultimate dash panel for your NSX!

As always any questions feel free to PM us or give us a call!

Visit our newly updated website here:

www.euroboutique.us

thanks again and happy holidays!

this is our FRP model being tested:

Do you have any pictures of the carbon fiber radio delete panel installed?

We do not have photos of it installed but it's a factory fit / finish panel for any NSX that does not have a radio. If we have a NSX here with no radio installed yet we'd be happy to snap a photo of it inside the car but at the moment we do not.

The NSX-R delete panel is our own creation that gives the black space a bit more defined shape instead of just nothing there. You can use that space to drill holes for gauges, switches, etc

thanks!

here's a sneak peek at one of our new products for 2017. We will be offering this on a custom order basis to match our steering wheels and dash panels!

Questions feel free to PM us or visit our NSX specific website section here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

thanks!

hello all!

Current lead time is roughly 4-8 weeks depending on our work load so if you want one for the summer car show season please PM us to get one on order so we can get it into the production schedule.

thanks!

We do have matching CF steering wheels in stock if you have been thinking about giving your NSX a very nice treat!

All PM's replied!

We are building these in the order it was received. Please plan ahead if you need a dash panel.

Each of these are hand crafted and we simply can't rush the process so keep in mind the lead time when ordering.

thanks!

All PM's replied!

We are building these in the order it was received. Please plan ahead if you need a dash panel.

Each of these are hand crafted and we simply can't rush the process so keep in mind the lead time when ordering.

thanks!

Buyers beware. I ordered a console back in mid December and have not received it! I had to pay in full and was quoted 4-6 weeks so the lead times quoted mean nothing. Communication has been absolutely terrible- it seems impossible to get a reply from them as my emails requesting an update go unanswered. In the 4.5 months thus far that I have been waiting I have only been able to reach them twice by phone. Both times I was told excuses on how complicated it is to make the pieces and eventually discovered that they hadn't begun work on them. I can only hope that this company isn't fraudulent and that I will be receiving my long overdue order very soon- and that the product is of highest quality to justify the horrible experience.

lxa: The panel you ordered is a new design (we have not shipped an OEM dash panel made from scratch) yet and you are the first one in line to get it once it's completed in passes Quality Control checks.

We already shipped you the CF power window door trims and your center vent trim is 100% completed, packed and ready to ship as we have notified you in emails before. Only the dash panel is remaining.

We apologize for the delays but as said before until it passes QC we do not want to ship them. You would not want a badly fitment panel right?

If you cannot wait we understand and will gladly OFFER YOU A REFUND, as we have offered to you before. The products we build are unique and no one has done before, we are trying to offer this product to a small community for a car that has little support. Sometimes new products takes time to work out the kinks.

We are a very small company and have limited resources - one guy has been in hospital due to illness. Again we are very sorry for the delays but certain things are beyond our control.

thanks!
EB staff

Buyers beware. I ordered a console back in mid December and have not received it! I had to pay in full and was quoted 4-6 weeks so the lead times quoted mean nothing. Communication has been absolutely terrible- it seems impossible to get a reply from them as my emails requesting an update go unanswered. In the 4.5 months thus far that I have been waiting I have only been able to reach them twice by phone. Both times I was told excuses on how complicated it is to make the pieces and eventually discovered that they hadn't begun work on them. I can only hope that this company isn't fraudulent and that I will be receiving my long overdue order very soon- and that the product is of highest quality to justify the horrible experience.

Don't cry too much.... I have you beat by 2 months been waiting since October for a console and I ordered it through a shop I deal with its been a poor experience and sad communication this thing better fit nicer than OEM...... I wish I would have had my hair done and bought a new dress cause i like to look good when i get SCREWED

Last edited:
TGIF - happy Friday!

First we wanted to post this publicly but we are NOT a large mfr that mass produces parts for a living. We are very small, highly skilled custom stereo shop that fabricates one-off installs for local customers. With the large amount of NSX's we do every year we decided to offer a product that gives NSX owners the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

In normal situation, Mr. NSX customer goes to local stereo shop, asks for a DD and the stereo shop will CUT UP YOUR STOCK DASH panel and take roughly 10-15 hours to fabricate something for you. It may or may not look right because they do not work on many NSX's and at the end of the day you would have payed $xxxx+ for a custom job and lose your stock dash panel in the process.

Our dash panels are made from absolute scratch by hand, each one is hand-made, no shortcuts or mass production here. Each panel has to undergo numerous testing along the way and we bought an extra NSX dash to create a jig to have a controlled test dash. This ensures everything fits properly and is the only way to test these panels due to the complex angles and crevices each panel has. We also test fit an OEM ashtray to each dash panel to ensure fitment. (*OEM Ashtray assembly is NOT included, but we do supply the ashtray door as part of our product to swap with your existing door).

In our first design, we made a DD dash panel which removes the ashtray and tilts the radio downwards to reduce glare. At the time this was the only panel we were planning to produce as it has the best mixture of benefits and features. By deleting the ashtray it made the panel slightly easier to make and give owners a better viewing angle with REDUCED GLARE. This was our first design we used to make for all the local NSX owners as owners loved being able to actually view their DD radio display instead of just for show.

Some of you however were not happy with our original design and wanted to retain the stock ashtray for whatever reason. When we started down this path we thought hey, no problem we can do this. But after building the first batch and discovering the ashtray hole is very complex and hard to build without binding, we had to go back to square 1. We had to completely redo the mold and go back to the beginning. Even if you use a stock dash panel and cut the opening for a DD - there is a very likely chance your ashtray door will hit the radio bottom. This is a common issue with customers who cut their stock dash panel. Now imagine having to make a panel from scratch and ensuring all the clearances fit. With the help of many NSX owners who chimed in to help us and give us input, we are now very happy with the resulting product~ DD dash panel with ashtray! Our design creates a slightly beveled edge to also help reduce glare slightly and is a very robust panel.

We want to take this time to thank each and every NSX owner who helped us with photos, testing the ashtray and sending us positive feed back on how to improve this panel. There is no other panel out there that is made with as much labor of love as these and most certainly not tested in actual NSX's! :)

here's a few videos to show case you latest DD dash panel with ashtray. **Keep in mind all of our dash panels are available in carbon fiber or FRP (ready to paint)!

(Another thing to keep in mind is we build these by hand to order - all order are shipped in the order placed so if you want one best to get your order in now as the list is quite long and we will not be able to give anyone priority to be fair to all customers.

thank you
EB staff

Operational testing with ashtray door:

Fitment testing in our NSX test dash jig and temperature unit fitment:

Last edited:
Well it looks like it is worth the wait .. I was told mine is on the way... Ill let you know

FYI as of now we have decided we will no longer offer the NSX dash panel WITH Ashtray for now. There are some quality issues we need to work out so this version of the dash panel will only be available if you wish to send us your stock panel for us to do the modification work. Questions feel free to contact us.

The DD dash panel with reduced glare is in full production swing and available to order in both carbon or FRP (ready to paint) versions.

thanks!

Sorry for delay fellas - we were closed all last week for 4th of July and now back at the office!

All PM's replied.

We have a few full leather flat bottom wheels and some carbon wheels in stock ready to ship.

Visit our website and be sure to follow us on Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

www.euroboutique.us

thanks

Double DIN panel with glare reduction is available in carbon finish or FRP (ready to paint):

FRP version being test fitted:

Finished product in carbon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back