• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fremont Acura Service

After hurting my hand and finding continuing to do my brakes difficult, I searched and found through a few members here that Acura fremont was highly recommended

I traded emails on what I wanted done and Justin was quick to respond and we had the appointment booked. He estimated it would be done within 2 business days.

I I had the fuel pump, oil change, transmission fluid change, front pads and rotors and drive shaft boots changed

the car was ready right when he said it would be and to my surprise it was impeccably clean. I rarely let a dealer wash my car but knew I wouldn't want to deal with it after the week I was having. He had the car spotless by the time I got there.

He went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly. As a relatively new owner I'm glad I have found a place to work on my car that's not too far from me.

It's rare to find service like this these days....

Nice to hear. I too have had my car serviced at Fremont Acura and have worked with Justin there and my experience was also excellent........although I didn't let them wash the car......lol

Nice, I've had good experiences there too. Justin is super honest and will even tell you if the custom work you want done is too much for his techs to handle. Would def go back.

had an excellent day today getting my nsx serviced by justin for a busted/leaking inner rear CV boot. i didn't want the hassle of getting a loaner, going to work and fighting traffic, coming back through traffic to pick up the nsx, then fighting traffic on the way home again. I told him I'll just hang out in the lobby and do some work on my laptop. He estimated it'd take about 3-4 hours, I assured him that was ok. We made the appointment a few days out, and he already sent out orders for the parts so that it'd be ready to install when I arrived.

Lounge was pleasant - fast wifi, comfy chairs, olympics playing on TV, and complimentary coffee. The hours flew by, and the car was ready exactly when Justin said it'd be ready.

Drove off happy and relieved the nsx was fixed. Would go back.

This is good to hear. I have been looking for a trustful shop to bring my Nsx to. Shad is always too far and too busy for general maintenance stuff. But the drive there and back to Rancho is epic.

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. Been working with Justin on all our Acura's for a couple years now. I just had Headers and Exhaust installed on the NSX last week. Very pleased with his customer service. Highly recommend reaching out to Justin for any of your Acura Service needs, NSX or otherwise.

Just picked up my NSX from Fremont Acura for maintenance on the right rear axle and everything went great again.

Back