• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can US buyers get RHD & Honda badges?

I don't have any issue with someone buying the car with money being no object. It's just driving a RHD car on our roads is difficult. That was the meaning behind my post.

he's right, driving a RHD car on Aussie roads, or Japanese roads, or English roads is a breeze. shifting with your left hand isn't hard, the gear shift pattern is the same, you're just using a different arm to do it. but when you're driving a RHD car on LHD roads, or vice versa, it is very difficult and at times very dangerous. definitely not practical...

Some of it is that many Honda enthusiasts connect primarily to the Honda brand and its roots in Japan

the NSX has been badged as a Honda in Japan

i myself associate Acura with stupid moves like the ZDX

the problem now, is that this NSX has its roots in America...

p.s. but i am all for Honda badges on any NSX, i think it looks heaps better. my American '02 NSX wears Honda badging.

the problem now, is that this NSX has its roots in America...

p.s. but i am all for Honda badges on any NSX, i think it looks heaps better. my American '02 NSX wears Honda badging.

When the NSX was in production, and many Hondas and Acuras started being assembled in the USA, Honda did not trust American auto workers enough for the top-notch performance cars. They kept assembly of the NSX and S2000 in Japan for this reason.

So yes, it IS a problem that NSX 2.0 is now designed and built in the USA... :D

Attachments

• mockup (1).jpg
    mockup (1).jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 113
I would STILL want a potential NSX 2.0 in my garage to be 100% Honda badged, including the key fobs, and dashboard video game graphics silliness.

I'm not worried about the air bag, because that stupid thing would be yanked out of the car anyway.

Should just be able to order one from the OHIO FACTORY with Honda badges, keys, and video games.

If I was ordering a new one, and paying that much money, they will have to make it my way, or "no deal".

Last edited:
is there a way here in usa and canada to order your nsx with honda bages and honda airbag and honda wheel caps????

You can purchase the emblems from either AS Motorsport or SOS. You can also order the airbag as well but that is a lot of money just to change an emblem.

And you would need to replace the fobs to complete the physical badge thing.

I am not sure if someone has determined if a the Acura badge included in the dash sequence can be changed.

I can always get it for you if you're still looking for it...

(Tokyo Living)

Back