• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best 1991 Exhaust Headers

IIRC, the Pride headers are the exact same length and layout as the Fujitsubo. They also use the same collector diameter (2.36") as the Fujitsubo. Not sure if the internal collector geometry is the same. This I why I chose the Pride to match to my genuine Super Ti exhaust. I did not dyno, but the power increase was significant. Fitment was perfect too.

One of the most important considerations when buying headers is the merge collector. RFY (Racing Factory Yamamoto) has some of the best merge collectors i've seen on the NSX. This is where I would cast doubt on the Pride. Would be good to know....

Proper merge collectors take a lot of time and care to make. Equal length are a bit easier to achieve.

One of the most important considerations when buying headers is the merge collector. RFY (Racing Factory Yamamoto) has some of the best merge collectors i've seen on the NSX. This is where I would cast doubt on the Pride. Would be good to know....

Proper merge collectors take a lot of time and care to make. Equal length are a bit easier to achieve.
I'd say Burns Stainless has better collectors. Also equal length isn't that easy. Not many headers out there have primaries within 1" of each other.

I'd say Burns Stainless has better collectors. Also equal length isn't that easy. Not many headers out there have primaries within 1" of each other.

An idea I've been toying with is to buy a cheap, crappy used set of Top Speed/OBX etc. headers and put a Burns collector on them...

[MENTION=33290]SpeedyPartsJapan[/MENTION] Word on the street is the owner of Taitec is terminal; so snatch up those EL headers while/if you still can!

@SpeedyPartsJapan Word on the street is the owner of Taitec is terminal; so snatch up those EL headers while/if you still can!

I had wanted taitec, but a couple of years ago A.S. was having quite the wait to get them. He finally mentioned that it was pretty much a one man operation and he'd been sick. That's sad to hear. I ended up going with KSP at the advice of A.S. because of the wait, and they are beautiful. My car sounds drastically different than my friend's equipped with taitec as well.

There is a set of used taitec headers, high flow cats, and NA2 exhaust adapters on eBay right now for 1800...

Can never go wrong with KSP. Great exhausts and headers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had wanted taitec, but a couple of years ago A.S. was having quite the wait to get them. He finally mentioned that it was pretty much a one man operation and he'd been sick. That's sad to hear. I ended up going with KSP at the advice of A.S. because of the wait, and they are beautiful. My car sounds drastically different than my friend's equipped with taitec as well.

That is sad to hear indeed.

I rather enjoy my NA2 manifolds/headers, test pipe, and Taitec GTLW combination.

Back