• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

September 2 Remember Event

OK we reached 30 paid members. See you guys tomorrow There will be pastries and coffee. Also the event will be filmed by drone.

Very cool! I'm excited that this is fairly local to me. See ya in the morning. I just spent the last few hours detailing... God damn black cars!

What an awesome meet that was! We had 33 cars show up, the weather was perfect, the museum tour and cars was awesome, the owners were great..................all around an awesome meet. Here are a few pics I got.

2_zpse6lh7n7n.jpg

11_zpsedhcghmw.jpg

20526cf8-6297-44a6-ba2d-6af39552e003_zpsj4zannrd.jpg

10_zpspv3bksac.jpg

7_zps7jhj0dr7.jpg

This was a very cool event! Every event I attend just keeps getting better. I had a co worker head to the cars and coffee meet in the focus RS drivers group. He couldn't find where us nsx owners were... After I met him down in the parking lot, I brought him up to the elevated nsx owners platform... He asked how the hell we all got the spot in front of the museum... I just laughed and said, the nsx owners are tight like that...

A big thanks to the organizers here! This was a very nice way to meet all the internet faces I talk with or comment on here. I am very appreciative!!! If you missed it and own an nsx, please make it to the next one! The meets do not disappoint.

attachment.php

My absolute favorite car from the hundreds at the meet. The Ford thunderbird Italien prototype fastback.... This car was gorgeous and I only wish American craftsmanship and design continued this way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 92
Back