• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

September 2 Remember Event

Copied from the NorCal NSX Owners FB page.

THIS EVENT IS ON 9/4

Join us for a very nice meet at an excellent venue. The Blackhawk Museum (http://www.blackhawkmuseum.org/)! The museum has given us permission to park right out in front of the museum above all the rest (so elite). We will also be given guided tours of the museum and if you've never been inside you DO NOT want to miss this. Also it will be just after Auto Week so they may possibly have some real gems on display. The C&C event will be taking place down in the lower parking lot at the same time. We will also be setting up a nice lunch at one of the many upscale restaurants (possible the Prickly Pear or Ferrari's). the cost for the event will be $15 which will cover the museum tour with some of the proceeds going into the NorCal NSX fund for future events.

List of those who have paid
1. Dhalsim (NSXCA)
2. Richard Wong (NSXCA)
3. Jean Girard (NSXCA)
4. David Nguyen (NSXCA)
5. James Ubarro (NSXCA)
6. Gerry McFaull (NSXCA)
7. Bob Dean
8. Robert Corona +1 (NSXCA)
9. Nalesh Chandra +1
10. Derrick Marlow
11. Erick Yip +1
12. Jeremiah Chuck +1 (NSXCA)
13. AJ (NSXCA)
14. Jeff Fong (NSXCA)
15. Rick Ko (NSXCA)
16. Vince Pacubas
17. Aaron Sakahara (1st NSX) +1
18. Aaron Sakahara (2nd NSX) +1
19. Gill Lee
20. Mike Cruz
21. Sung Choi
22. Tony Chen
23. Tony Pham +1 (NSXCA)
24. Dipal Patel
25. Raymond Castillo
26. Joon Lee +1 (NSXCA)
27. Anthony Lezada +1
28. Tariq Sadiq +1 (NSXCA)
29. Kenny Phu
30. Chip Alexander

13254044_739864019489629_2756504945477282085_n_zpssmkslsqz.jpg

2016-06-19%2008.55.46_zps6fznyh9g.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Roger. Where do I send my money this time?:biggrin:

I know! I am like the step brother who cannot get with the program! Lol. Sorry, I just dislike Facebook. By the way, it's wheel Wednesday on Facebook! Whoop whoop! Post your set ups. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Roger,
Can you copy-paste the dates and details from the FB post to here?

LOL......I guess that would be nice

Date - 04SEP
Time - 7am - 12pm

I have already begun accepting payments to hold your place in line in anticipation that we could run out of room for all the NSXs. If you want to reserve your spot send $15 via paypal to [email protected]. Payment cut off date is 14AUG

Roger, it is 15 dollars per person correct?

[MENTION=16375]Dhalsim[/MENTION], aka Roger Dodger.
When I click the link to pay here, my iPad Pro acts out... I dunno why... Can you please PM me a paypal email to send payment sir?

received a few payments. Will copy the list of people who paid from the FB page to my original post ere
Payment sent for myself. Wife is showing dogs that weekend. Thank you.

I'm free that weekend. Woo hoo. Add Jinks to the list.

Dam.....you're late to the game. I thought you were already signed up. Paypal $15 to norcalnsxowners.com STAT!
Ummmmmm, I sent payment about a month ago brother to the paypal address you emailed me...

Yeah, I was just making sure. Since I am not on the guest list.:rolleyes:
So the plan is to meet at the museum or are we meeting elsewhere first?

Sending payment for another Sacramento member, Kenny. Will send payment to your paypal.

Last edited:
Back