• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Well...my sos turbo may finally lose one...

My nsx is going on a drive tomorrow with a group of corvettes. Its on loan to a friend. I've had the stage 2 engine build and sos twin turbo setup for 31000 miles or so. Never lost in a street contest. I'm probably 50 and 0.

I gotta feeling I'm going down tomorrow :(

675rwhp. Always starts. No leaks. No complaints. Till tomorrow anyway haha

At least if you lose, your car still looks way better. Like when a gtr gets beside me. I just tell the driver to just go... I won't even try. But gimme a 1991 gtr and I will mop my floor with it... There is always something faster. But few can hold a crown to the timeless design of the Nsx.

Wow I'm impressed. Took til 4th reply for someone to start pontificaring. Rest assured I only race in school zones, and only if there are kids in the street.

Yea ill agree nsx still looks better. And believe me even the gtrs get their asses handed to them...at least the ones I've run against.. My colleage has a 1200 awhp one...haven't seen him on road yet so he hasn't had chance to beat me down.

Wow I'm impressed. Took til 4th reply for someone to start pontificaring. Rest assured I only race in school zones, and only if there are kids in the street.

Yea ill agree nsx still looks better. And believe me even the gtrs get their asses handed to them...at least the ones I've run against.. My colleage has a 1200 awhp one...haven't seen him on road yet so he hasn't had chance to beat me down.
Any videos of your Nsx doing a high speed run?

No. Never ran video other the at the track. I've got some good track footage of me losing control at firebird west, complete with rocks flying horizontally through the cockpit tho.

lol we have had some epic "street racing is bad"..."no its not" threads...:biggrin:

IF your runing E85 you'll be fine. To loose would be blowing up your motor..........you've won with a 31k miles on your build with no real issues!!!

Well I'm still undefeated! Woot! A 450rwhp s2000 as well as a stock c6 vette (no contest) and a heads/cam/exhaust c6. The modified vette could hold on if the nsx was in low boost. High boost and buhbye

Well I'm still undefeated! Woot! A 450rwhp s2000 as well as a stock c6 vette (no contest) and a heads/cam/exhaust c6. The modified vette could hold on if the nsx was in low boost. High boost and buhbye
AWESOME! Can you post any vids or pictures of your car please?

I have a low comp forged 'stage 2' sos 3.2l build. Was around $12500? Been like 5 years tho i can't recall exactly. The turbo was maybe $15k? I il don't recall exactly. But some of it was offset by using Parts I had from my old supercharger like the front mount heat exchanger. The price was also increased because I went on an absolutely no holds barred turbo setup with every Bell and whistle. Like I say you gotta pay to play, and if you want to do it on the cheap then don't complain if things go wrong. I have had basically zero problems with my engine and Turbo System since the day it rolled out of Science of speed.

My nsx is going on a drive tomorrow with a group of corvettes. Its on loan to a friend. I've had the stage 2 engine build and sos twin turbo setup for 31000 miles or so. Never lost in a street contest. I'm probably 50 and 0.

I gotta feeling I'm going down tomorrow :(

675rwhp. Always starts. No leaks. No complaints. Till tomorrow anyway haha

675rwhp? with 31,000 miles!! Impressive.

How do you find the gearbox holding?

I'm scared to even consider going beyond 550 wheel because the box.

Back