• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else get one of these prior to Wal Mart discontinuing?

I keep looking for new ones, but fail to find.
D

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014Maisto rc cars.JPG
    2014Maisto rc cars.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 947
I bought one two years ago at Walmart for about $12. I saw them at Target stores also. But, not sure if they are still available. The second one I got on a trip to Japan at Fuji Speedway.

Attachments

• RC NSX collection.jpg
    RC NSX collection.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 212
Wondering if Maisto lost or didn't renew the rights for the trademark from Acura. Have picked up several packages and don't see the notation. They used to have the "fast and furious" rights as well back in the 90's, but don't see them there either. Not even sure if they might be able to reproduce those from the 90's. Also Johnny Lightning aka Ertl, Majorette and several others through acquisition, did some of the early 90's cars, but no concept and nothing on the 17. Thoughts??? Looks like Mattel has rights but isn't doing much other than what is already available.

Last edited:
New 2017 Hot Wheels Then and Now available in Metallic Red. Just picked one up, and major differences with all previous like open windows, correct tail lights etc. D

Would Be much cooler if they made the gen1 versions :biggrin:

There are 3 colors (red, white and metallic blue) and several variations of the Gen 1 including a Treasure Hunt, a couple of the original 12 or 13 concept, a couple of the second generation Gen 2 concept and now the Gen 2 as described above, all from Hot Wheels

Back