• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autobody shop in Seattle area?

Need to get the 02+ rear valence painted/installed finally... Also need to get a bodykit painted/installed for the wife's car...

Phantasy Kolors is always booked up and I wanted to see if anyone has used/can recommend other shops other than them and Bel Red Auto Rebuild in Bellevue?

I have used Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond in the past for my Integra Type-R front end and most recently with Spoon mirrors.

Would like to know where you end up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dunno if you guys are actually in Seattle. Many people tend to say they are in Seattle when they are actually in Auburn or Everett or something. But if you're looking for a good shop near Seattle, you should check out Millen Autobody in Redmond. They fixed a crack and repainted the rear clam on my Lotus Exige. Were able to perfectly match the metallic white color perfectly as well. Granted it was fiberglass repair, but they also do a lot of other marques as well and have a good reputation. Worth a shot.

Back