• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sun screen or cover recommendation

I've not seen anything "recent" so I'll ask. '91 model....looking for a good sun screen or preferably a cloth cover that would cover windshield to rear window. It's hot in SC ! Thanks !

Check with Hrant, he sells a half cover but not sure if he still making them. Frankie

F16%20Cover_zpsawnmd5fd.jpg

I've not seen anything "recent" so I'll ask. '91 model....looking for a good sun screen or preferably a cloth cover that would cover windshield to rear window. It's hot in SC ! Thanks !

It's not, you'll still need to lock your car up. All this does is provides a shade for the windows and interior. No guarantee if someone will snap the cover away either since it's just uses the wipers to hold down where the windshield is, two band that wraps around the mirrors and finally 2 Velcro that attach to the rear engine vent louver. This customer fit for NSX, not a generic one and it's really good material. I highly recommend this and Hrant is great to deal with. Not sure the one from Amazon.

Frankie

What's to prevent theft or vandalism?

How do I purchase one from hrant Frankie ? Went to website hrantenterprises but could not get to an order entry area. Thanks, Jim III

PM Hrant and he'll let you know how to order.

How do I purchase one from hrant Frankie ? Went to website hrantenterprises but could not get to an order entry area. Thanks, Jim III

Just got the one from the link I posted on Amazon.
Pretty neat and super easy to put on using the weight system (you just throw the cover over the vehicle ,no problem if windy either) then it holds with two suction cups front and back

It's not, you'll still need to lock your car up. All this does is provides a shade for the windows and interior. No guarantee if someone will snap the cover away either since it's just uses the wipers to hold down where the windshield is, two band that wraps around the mirrors and finally 2 Velcro that attach to the rear engine vent louver. This customer fit for NSX, not a generic one and it's really good material. I highly recommend this and Hrant is great to deal with. Not sure the one from Amazon.

Frankie

Back