• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in Pensacola looking for a good Mechanic

Like the title said I just bought the car and I need a bunch of stuff done, trying to avoid the Acura dealership if possible.
Any recommendations in the Mobile-Pensacola-Destin area?

Sorry to hear you need stuff done to your NSX. Can't help you, as I did not own an NSX when I lived there...but I'm just missing that area.
I'm from Perdido Key but living in North Carolina now.

It's just maintenance stuff I knew about when buying the car (timing belt etc..).
I decided to take it to the Acura dealer in Fort Walton.
Yeah Pensacola area is great, I moved here 10years ago and don't regret one bit.

Sorry to hear you need stuff done to your NSX. Can't help you, as I did not own an NSX when I lived there...but I'm just missing that area.
I'm from Perdido Key but living in North Carolina now.

It's just maintenance stuff I knew about when buying the car (timing belt etc..).
I decided to take it to the Acura dealer in Fort Walton.
Yeah Pensacola area is great, I moved here 10years ago and don't regret one bit.
So you are not military/ex-military?
My property is out on Perdido behind the Chamber of Commerce community center (on the Ol' River).
Man I miss that place...I should be back there in about 3 years!

Tomcat - Moving

My property is out on Perdido behind the Chamber of Commerce community center (on the Ol' River).

Tom, does this mean you plan to relocated back to FL???

No military, came here out of love (my wife is front here :p)

Tom, does this mean you plan to relocated back to FL???

Stock Market/Economy willing...I'd like to be back there (at least part time) in 3-5 years. But my roots are getting deeper up here too so it will probably be split duty,"frost birds" (I don't really think NC qualifies as "snow birds").

Back