• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sierra Fun Run

Posting mostly for AJ but also others who don't monitor the NorCal NSW Owners FB page.

Sorry for the late notice

Event happening this Saturday 7/23

Copied from the FB post:

Drive to Tahoe! We will head out from Tracy at 8:30 sharp and take the scenic route 88 up to Tahoe with our destination been Emerald Bay. We will chill there and have lunch take pics and enjoy the awesome view. Then at approximately 3 we will head back to the Bay Area taking Hwy 4 which is also a beautiful drive.

https://goo.gl/maps/AzhrBrkEwaJ2

I set up an alternative meet site for those coming from Sacramento.

https://goo.gl/maps/WqWPbdrCYFP2

Last edited:
Posting mostly for AJ but also others who don't monitor the NorCal NSW Owners FB page.

Sorry for the late notice

Event happening this Saturday 7/23

Copied from the FB post:

Drive to Tahoe! We will head out from Tracy at 8:30 sharp and take the scenic route 88 up to Tahoe with our destination been Emerald Bay. We will chill there and have lunch take pics and enjoy the awesome view. Then at approximately 3 we will head back to the Bay Area taking Hwy 4 which is also a beautiful drive.

https://goo.gl/maps/AzhrBrkEwaJ2

Hey Roger,
Thanks for posting. I can't do the drive but I would be up to meet in Tracy for a lil bit if you guys are gonna hang out before the drive? The museum event I will be at if not on call.

Hey Roger,
Thanks for posting. I can't do the drive but I would be up to meet in Tracy for a lil bit if you guys are gonna hang out before the drive? The museum event I will be at if not on call.

Wasn't really planning on hanging out since we wanna leave on schedule since it will be a long day. But you're welcome to swing by.

Wasn't really planning on hanging out since we wanna leave on schedule since it will be a long day. But you're welcome to swing by.
I think I can meet you guys, do a 10-20 mile follow, than head out. Definitely do not wanna hold anyone up. Where in Tracy!

I think I can meet you guys, do a 10-20 mile follow, than head out. Definitely do not wanna hold anyone up. Where in Tracy!

At the Dunkin Donuts. Its right on the corner of 11th and Corral Hollow next to the Chevron.

some pics from the event

61516102-e118-4fc2-8bd6-d1c6e60657da_zpsti3cfco4.jpg

c7a5e9f1-092f-4320-8070-b446d7b6ebba_zpsti5m5ggb.jpg

2016-07-23%2011.20.55_zpslftnuc95.jpg

2016-07-23%2013.51.48_zpssut7ddpz.jpg

I saw a post on a friend's facebook feed about NSX sightings in Tahoe. Seems you guys got noticed out there. Looks like it was a fun trip. Wish I could have joined. One of these days, hopefully soon.

I saw a post on a friend's facebook feed about NSX sightings in Tahoe. Seems you guys got noticed out there. Looks like it was a fun trip. Wish I could have joined. One of these days, hopefully soon.

Yeah...it was crowded in Tahoe but the day was mostly about the drive there and back and the roads and scenery were excellent.

Looks like a fun day! Wish I could have made it. I am always busy these days.

Awesome pics DK, The one that makes me envious the most is the dunkin donuts pic.... I'm from the east coast, so... Glad they are moving here to the west side! Starbucks tastes like toilet water. I'll be at the next meet in San Ramon.

Back