• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angeles Crest/Lake Arrowhead Drive on 8-28

Are you guys stopping by Newcomb's restaurant by any chance?
I cannot make it all the way to Arrowhead but I'd love to hang out a bit.

That's my ACH watering hole so I will likely be up there but with another car.

Automated Clearing House (ACH)???

Luckily I'm in town for this epic run and my wife doesn't mind me disappearing for half the day with the SoCal crew.
Can't wait to meet everyone.
Thanks you Les, Robert and Mike.

Ah, Just like the good old days 30 NSX's and counting!

All of you fence sitters, come out and join us! As Donald Trump says, "let's make the NSX monthly canyon runs great again! what do you have to lose, what the hell do you have to lose!"

Count me out. Downforce still has my car, so looks like I'll miss another event. I hope everyone has a fun safe drive!

Good turnout expected. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

^There will be a double batch of walnut brownies and a single batch of nut-free brownies. Don't make me take any home!

^If you have a NSX-type radio, don't forget to charge it and bring it!

ff02f74bb9e9e1e778cd1bac8542f088.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Had a great time! It was fun hanging out with such a great crowd; Thanks Les for organizing these awesome events, and Pat for the best brownies in town!

I had a great time. It was nice seeing old and new faces. Thanks Les!

Here are pictures from my phone:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Two NSXs (red/black) rolling from OC to the drive - I was the camry hybrid pacing ;)

It was me! I had a feeling you were NSX related. :biggrin:

Last edited:
[h=2]Angeles Crest/Lake Arrowhead Drive Pics[/h]<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-8661409808422660" data-ad-slot="5241364667" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; width: 336px; height: 280px;"><ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="text-decoration: none; display: inline-table; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="text-decoration: none; display: block; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="336" height="280" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>

I uploaded my pictures from the Drive yesterday. They are on my website and here is the link.

https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NS...rrowhead-Drive

You will need a password and it is as follows.

nsxcabycr

I also incorporated three time lapse videos you may enjoy.

We had a GREAT time. Special thanks to Les for organizing the drive.

Let's do it again.​

[h=2]Angeles Crest/Lake Arrowhead Drive Pics[/h]<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-8661409808422660" data-ad-slot="5241364667" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; width: 336px; height: 280px;"><ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="text-decoration: none; display: inline-table; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="text-decoration: none; display: block; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="336" height="280" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>

I uploaded my pictures from the Drive yesterday. They are on my website and here is the link.

https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NS...rrowhead-Drive

You will need a password and it is as follows.

nsxcabycr

I also incorporated three time lapse videos you may enjoy.

We had a GREAT time. Special thanks to Les for organizing the drive.

Let's do it again.​

Beautiful photos, Craig! Thank you!

Back