• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angeles Crest/Lake Arrowhead Drive on 8-28

LMR

Legendary Member
This is the BIG ONE.

We are combining two fun drives into one big drive on Sunday August 28th. Everyone knows how much fun Angeles Crest Hwy is and a lot of you have been on our Lake Arrowhead drive in past years. This will be longest drive we have done so far. We will start at the beginning of Angeles Crest Hwy in La Canada Flintridge and go all the way to highway 138 and continue to Lake Arrowhead to have lunch at the usual spot overlooking the lake.

We are also using this drive as NSXCA membership drive to get new members. The club will put some money towards lunch for all current members and new members that join between now and Friday August 26th. There will also be giveaways from the club. We want people to see that being a member of NSXCA is not just about getting a magazine and being able to go to NSXPO. We will be having other events that the club will support as well so as they say "membership has it's benefits". So join the club at NSXCA.org.

This is open to all NSX owners whether you are a NSXCA member or not.:smile:

We will also be using this event for an article in NSX Driver Magazine so make sure your cars are clean and looking good.:wink:

The meeting spot will be at Taylor's Steak House parking lot behind the restaurant at 6:30 am and leaving promptly at 7:00. Address is 901 Foothill Blvd. La Canada Flintridge 91011

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. mcano (Mario & Sally)
4. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
5. RedWings (Chase)
6. michaelbrat (Mike)
7. Aero Z
(Shaida & Guest)
8. racer9x (Javier)
9. MexiRicer (Robert & Raj)
10. Akira3D (Eric)
11. Track Addict (Jonathan & Hai)
12. 9doors (Nick)
13. mike2la (Mike)
14. BillyJoe
(Stanley and Guest)
15. jagtiger (Henry)
16. Greg-TT (Greg)
17. Kyras (Patty)
18. Mark G (Mark)
19. joeytai (Joey)
20. GO KRT (Alan)
21. Shahriar35 (
Shah & Alma)
22. phryxis (Colin)

23. MrHugo (Hugo)
24. jfsa82 (John)
RQNSX (Ramon)
26. TypicalNSX (Thy+1)
27. Thanhnsx (
Thanh+1)
28. DSTNSX ( Danny & Shirley)
29. Ready2Huynh (Tony & Liz)
30. nsxnemo (Nemo)
31. MTHRIDUZ (Jennifer & Kourtney)
32. Tyler Bolton
33. Marsbars (Marcellus+1)

Last edited:
'This is the big one' is what Sanford of Sanford and Son use to say!

We are definitely looking forward to this drive! See you there, and i'm looking forward to meeting some new members!

I can probably make this if Grand NSX Master Les will allow me to bring my S2K...As much as I'd love to bring the NSX, she only has R compound slicks on her until Nov, so she's not street safe...No worries if not. I don't want to spoil any NSX Driver pictures...:wink:

Should be able to make this drive! Please put me down for me, myself and I :)
Looking forward to it!

I can probably make this if Grand NSX Master Les will allow me to bring my S2K...As much as I'd love to bring the NSX, she only has R compound slicks on her until Nov, so she's not street safe...No worries if not. I don't want to spoil any NSX Driver pictures...:wink:

Now this will be a fun one!

I saw it last night and you had at least washed the outside of the car. As to the fasteners laying around on your driver's seat......

You should see what is hiding in my mattress...

I'm in. Sounds great.

YAY! Patty's coming :biggrin:

I wont be bringing my NSX down but may join anyway and catch a ride with someone

I will have my passenger seat installed and available if you are looking to copilot for someone

Back