• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2016 Waiting List

There are 18 members to date who have signed up for the waiting list and each day more add their names. Any openings will be offered in order based upon the date and time that a member registers.

I missed out, we still might go to orlando to see friends. If not I might have 2 nights at the host hotel if anyone is interested...
Kevin

Update: we are close to finalizing a contract that provides a larger venue for our banquet which would enable us to increase our attendance cap. The members on the official waiting list will be notified once contracts are signed so we can try accommodate as many as possible with increased venue capacity.

We are starting to accept members from the waiting list. Members will be emailed in the order they signed up for the waiting list and if the spot is not accepted then it will go to the next person on the list.

PLEASE NOTE that only NSXCA members are able to register for NSXPO.

If you signed up for the waiting list but you are not a member you are not eligible for that spot on the waiting list unless you pay for a membership prior to the slot opening up to you.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to those on the NSXPO 2016 Waiting List to check their emails. The first 25 people on the list were invited to register and only half have responded. We will soon be releasing any spots not taken in this round to the next members on the list.

If you have been notified that there is an opening for you from the waiting list, please note that your slot on the waiting list will be given to the next person "in line" if your NSXPO registration is not completed by Monday 9/5/16. We need to let the next group of members know if they will have a spot so that everyone will have sufficient time to make travel and work arrangements. If you have decided not to register, we would appreciate you letting us know asap so that your name may be removed from the list and the next member may be notified that a spot has opened up.

Thank you.

Are other cars able to attend, like the ITR Expo? Or is it specifically just for the NSX. I am local and just got a '98 Integra Type R. Would love to be around some NSXs as that is the next car for me. :smile:

Are other cars able to attend, like the ITR Expo? Or is it specifically just for the NSX. I am local and just got a '98 Integra Type R. Would love to be around some NSXs as that is the next car for me. :smile:

Nsxpo is for NSXCA members only but you do not need to own an NSX to be a member.

If there are any NSXCA members who are able to make "last minute plans" and wish to attend NSXPO 2016 but have not registered, please email the club to be added to the wait list for any spots that may open up due to last minute cancellations.

Due to deposits that are required by vendors providing services to NSXPO, registrations can not be changed or cancelled after 10/2/16. In anticipation of a request for a cancellation after the deadline when we are unable to issue refunds, as a courtesy to our members I would like to be able to have a separate list of members who may be able to take over the slot to avoid anyone losing their money.

They not accepting my car the autotrain sighting it's to low smh. Only option is to drive round trip being im here at the station in northern VA, however I don't do well with long trips would have to cut trip short for the return. I'm sure my money isn't refundable for the registration so inbox me or bob if anyone wants to take my place 🙁🙁

can you raise your ride height?

No I can't but after doing some research Amtrak has been sued by many people over the years for damage to lowered vehicles so they have a zero tolerance for it now. I just wish that was specificated on the website when booking

Back