• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Plunkett Estates tour - SATURDAY September 24, 2016 10:30a.m.

Lets meet at the Tim's on Hwy 25 just south of QEW....let's say 9:00 AM.

Bram

Sounds good to me Bram.

Anyone else interested we'll be here in the morning. We will be leaving at 9:15-9:20 sharp so please be on time.
The address to this meet spot is:
754 Bronte Rd
Oakville ON L6L 6R8
Canada

I'll let the others know Bram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Fellow NSXCC Members,

We’re going to be meeting at the Flying J / Denny's in London at 10:00am. It’s located on Highbury Road just south of the 401. It has a very wide parking lot that should give us a decent amount of space before heading out and easy access/ visibility ON and OFF the 401 (via Highbury). It will be about 1h30m – 2h drive from Mississauga.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Miss...ddac296ec60b82!2m2!1d-81.1748158!2d42.9336883

For those needing a caffeine fix, there is a Tim Hortons at the intersection directly after the Flying J.

We will leave Flying J at 10:15am for a 20minute drive and make our grand entrance to the estate fashionably early. If you’re a little late and miss the group meet up, don’t stress, tour starts at 11. This will be the route we are taking:

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Flyi...b0732a27ae5981!2m2!1d-81.3677903!2d42.9469218

The address of the estate is:

9282 Elviage Drive
London, Ontario
N6K 4N5

It will likely show up as “Pawlooza” in Google. It’s one of the biggest events that take part on the grounds.

We'll have wraps and sodas available after the tour.

See you there!
Steve Reynolds

Plunkett tour

Please add me to the list for the Plunkett tour. Dan Machuk + 1 maybe

It's been several years since we've visited London, and with Steve now on the NSXCC Exec committee, he's tired of getting up at 6:00am just to come to club events. So we've decided to hold an event in his backyard!

We have reserved a long tour of Steve Plunkett's Estate and car collection on Saturday September 24. We will see his huge collection of cars, which include many unique and prototype vehicles and have Steve himself guide the tour with his intimate knowledge of all his autos. We haven't been there in many years, so if you haven't been, some of the longstanding members may be able to fill you in on the awesomeness of his facility.

If you'd like an idea of the size of his grounds, he has long held Canada's largest outdoor car show with 11,000 cars on site.

Fellow NSXCC Members,

We’re going to be meeting at the Flying J / Denny's in London at 10:00am. It’s located on Highbury Road just south of the 401. It has a very wide parking lot that should give us a decent amount of space before heading out and easy access/ visibility ON and OFF the 401 (via Highbury). It will be about 1h30m – 2h drive from Mississauga.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Missi...8!2d42.9336883

For those needing a caffeine fix, there is a Tim Hortons at the intersection directly after the Flying J.

We will leave Flying J at 10:15am for a 20minute drive and make our grand entrance to the estate fashionably early. If you’re a little late and miss the group meet up, don’t stress, tour starts at 11. This will be the route we are taking:

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Flyin...3!2d42.9469218

The address of the estate is:

9282 Elviage Drive
London, Ontario
N6K 4N5

It will likely show up as “Pawlooza” in Google. It’s one of the biggest events that take part on the grounds.

We'll have wraps and sodas available after the tour.

1) Sean F. +1
2) Bram
3) Steve R. +1
4) Tony S. +1
5) Shafik J. +1
6) Mark (+1?)
7) Bruno S. +1
8) David G. +1 (NSXCA)
9) Shawn C. +1
10) Shawna A.
11) Lucas H. +1
12) Piran S. +1
13) Jim M. +1
14) Carlos R. +1
15) Kelly S. +1
16) Henry C. +1
17) Mario B.
18) Sean B. +2
19) Mark W. +1
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

I don't see my name on the list.
I signed up on the 16th
is it too late? ( I can bring my own lunch, no worries)
Don S.

I so much wanted (and tried to be there) (10 min from our house)
Had air-fare booked to get back into the country for today, just so I could make it.
Well plans changed and I have to stay away (in the sunny south) for a few more days.

In my place Sue + 1 will be there tomorrow.

Brad

Hey Brad,
Sue and your Daughter represented you at this meet.
Hopefully, the work on your Condo will be completed before the Fall cruise, so you can attend this one for sure.

Bram

Wanted to thank you guys for the warm welcome this weekend. Had a great time meeting all of you. The Plunkett Estates is a magnificent place. Never could have imagined the scale of Steve's hospitality and willingness to share his passion for his vehicles, if I hadn't seen it and experienced it for myself. Thank you again and I hope you'll have me again at one of your functions.

David.

David,
It was great to meet you on the weekend too, I'm glad that you enjoyed the Plunkeet estate tour and meeting some of our members. Hopefully you will join us for other events in the coming months, these would be listed on the Club website. (NSXclub.ca).

Bram

Back