• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Executive election nominations

Good afternoon all!

Some of you may know that one of our esteemed NSX Exec members, Lionel Wolpert has had some health issues earlier this year and has elected to step down to focus on his recovery and long-term health. We are grateful for his contributions over the past 3 years and will do whatever we can to help with his long term recovery.

That brings me to this thread: WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

As such, this is your time to affect some real change and help steer the future of the NSX Club of Canada. Believe me, we don't do this for the pay check, but it is plenty of fun and we get to organize a lot of really cool events throughout the year.

I would urge anyone who has ideas that would help improve the club and further our already strong position in the car community to nominate themselves or someone who they think would be fitting
. This is a three year term, and you'll have the undying love and adoration from millions of fans. (That last part may be made up, but you'll have to join to find out).

The only real stipulation is that you must be a member in good standing with the NSX Club of Canada.

The nuts and bolts are as follows:

Monthly phone meetings with the NSXCC executive committee
Event planning and organizing
Event execution and leadership
Sponsorship acquisition and negotiations
and most importantly, a super secret handshake.

If you're interested, please respond to this thread as the nominations will remain open until next Friday, September 2 at 11:59p.m. A club-wide election will immediately follow, and should conclude on Friday September 23, at 11:59p.m.

Nominees:

1) Bruno S.
2) Lucas H.

Last edited:
I would vote for Bram. But I am not sure if he is one of the candidates.

Thanks Rick,

Bruno's on the list, and the election starts next week!

Jinks, Bram is on the exec already, and isn't going anywhere, lol.

Thanks for the emails guys, the nominations are closed, and we will be moving forward with an election starring Lucas and Bruno!

Back