• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospective owner in Harrisonburg, VA

I'm in the market for an NSX finally! I fell in love with these cars back in 1991, but only just now can I actually afford to buy one. Are there any owners near me that wouldn't mind showing me their car? Just want to see if I can comfortably fit in it. I'd love to drive one too, but I'll leave that up to the car's owner. Also wouldn't mind picking your brain about mods, maintenance, etc. Happy to buy you a cold beer or 2 for your time. Thanks!

Plenty of us in the northern Virginia area. Let me know if you are ever in the area.

Thanks jwmelvin! Will do! As it happens, I work a week-on/week-off schedule, so I'm off every other week. It would be worth the trip for me to come up there whenever it's convenient for you or anyone else. PM me.

You're welcome to come tag along with me, and maybe jwmelvin if he can bring his out, at one of our autox events. Not only can you sit in mine, I'll take you for a spin so you can get a good feel for the car at its limit :). I have aftermarket seats that are very snug, so hopefully you can fit lol. jwmelvin I believe still has his stock seats.

I live just down the road in Culpeper. PM me for a check ride.

Dave

Many thanks Dave! I really enjoyed meeting you and experiencing your beautiful 99 NSX. What an amazing machine! I want one even more, especially now that I know I can cram my 6'4" frame into one and drive it comfortably.

Steve,

Enjoyed meeting you and your family! Hope you can change your "Owner-To-Be" status to "Owner" real soon!!!

Dave

Back