• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ISO Best NSX Repair Shop

Good day everyone. I'm glad I found this forum and I hope that someone here can help me.

I have a 1999 NSX with 21k miles on it. This is my mother's car and due to her eyesight, has given me the car so it can be driven more often. The car has sat in her garage for about 4 years, prior to that, we only drove it occasionally. The check engine light is on, plus I notice that it is "bogging" down at low RPM, and at that point, the check engine light starts blinking and the TCS light comes on. Obviously, I need to get the car into a good repair shop.

Can someone please refer me to a good shop, familiar with NSXs?

Thank you in advance.

Good day everyone. I'm glad I found this forum and I hope that someone here can help me.

I have a 1999 NSX with 21k miles on it. This is my mother's car and due to her eyesight, has given me the car so it can be driven more often. The car has sat in her garage for about 4 years, prior to that, we only drove it occasionally. The check engine light is on, plus I notice that it is "bogging" down at low RPM, and at that point, the check engine light starts blinking and the TCS light comes on. Obviously, I need to get the car into a good repair shop.

Can someone please refer me to a good shop, familiar with NSXs?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry to hear about your mother's eyesight. I hope it is just getting older and not something more serious. She has awesome taste in cars!

As to your shop request, a large group of us in Houston use the below shop. Give them a call and ask for Carl. He is a respected NSX guru and former NSX certified master mechanic thru Honda. He will take care of you. Tell him Javier sent you over. He knows most of the Houston NSX crowd by name and car. Good luck.

C&M Honda
12999 Murphy Rd
Stafford, TX 77477
281-498-6364

Back