• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

OK Les,

I was able to borrow my son-in-law's truck, so I'm good to go as far as bring the items that I normally bring. Let me know if an extra pop-up tent or two is needed, and arrange to get them. Also, what time do you want me there?

OK Les,

I was able to borrow my son-in-law's truck, so I'm good to go as far as bring the items that I normally bring. Let me know if an extra pop-up tent or two is needed, and arrange to get them. Also, what time do you want me there?

Extra easy up tents are always a good thing.

Come as early as you can, the earlier the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sure have a lot of sweets. Maybe I should bring something instead of brownies and lemon bars.

No, everyone loves your brownies and lemon bars:wink:

No, everyone loves your brownies and lemon bars:wink:

Okay. Maybe then, some of the people bringing goodies should consider a side dish, like potato salad, fruit salad or something healthy like Cheetos! :biggrin:

Okay. Maybe then, some of the people bringing goodies should consider a side dish, like potato salad, fruit salad or something healthy like Cheetos! :biggrin:

Yes a good idea for the undecided [MENTION=24966]GO KRT[/MENTION], [MENTION=30565]michaelbrat[/MENTION] see bold:wink:

Cheetos ???? I can "Make" those and bring them :biggrin:

Cheetos wasn't in bold:rolleyes: but sure, TRY to make them:tongue:

You two must be in CAHOOTS. When Jill is working I usually pick up dinner for her at a local restaurant and tell her I "made dinner for her". I will make the cheetos the same way. alan

You two must be in CAHOOTS. When Jill is working I usually pick up dinner for her at a local restaurant and tell her I "made dinner for her". I will make the cheetos the same way. alan

I put you down for "homemade cheetos" unless you let me know different.

If we have too many meats or main dishes I can switch to a side dish just let me know! - Tyler

No we're good on side dishes.

I'm in! I'll bring the Beer, Vodka, Tequila, Rum, wine, Champagne, etc. LOL... Just Kidding!:biggrin:

Seriously, I will bring assortment of chips and a dessert.

Semnos_NSX (Steve and Marci) - Assortment of Chips and Dessert

Last edited:
UPDATE !!!!!

Go to first page for update in RED on location. We had to move from Brookhurst to Newland.

Back