• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reputable San Diego/OC Audio/Stereo Installer Inquiry

Hi Everyone,

Chad here in San Diego. Been out of the scene for some time but am close to coming back out and joining everyone. Putting some final touches on APEX DMN and one of the last items is a new head unit for the sound system. I am looking for a quality and reputable installer in San Diego/Orange County to do the install. Any recommendations from the community? Thanks for any and all insights.

Chad in SD
Yellow '93 (Formerly 93hotmustard)

I owned a small chain of car stereo shops, sold them/now retired and usually do my own installations. HOWEVER, when I bought my new Miata and wanted a backup camera installed I got lazy, did some research and ended up using Soundiego in San Diego. I watched their installer "Peter" do all the work on my car and I can say that he was extremely competent and I would highly recommend him (if you haven't already found someone). BTW....once you buy the proper adapters/kits for the NSX it's not a difficult installation. alan

Back