• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Annual Fall cruise - Sunday October 16

It's coming to that time again; as I sit out my window at the sunny afternoon I'm reminded that the driving season will soon be behind us.

But fear not, we've got a spectacular fall cruise planned to help send the season out in style! Hopefully this year we won't be saddled with an early morning snowfall. This year we are holding the fall cruise the week after Thanksgiving, on Sunday October 16.

This year, we will be meeting at the Tim Hortons at the corner of Hurontario and Mayfield Roads in Brampton.

The address for the coffee is:

11947 Hurontario St,
Brampton, ON
L6Z 4P7,
Canada

Much as we generally do, we'll be meeting at 10:00a.m. to have a coffee and some breakfast and then beginning our cruise at 11:15a.m. for a drive of the lovely roads through Caledon and Bolton and end up at the Belfountain Inn for about 1:30p.m..

The fall colours should be in full effect by this time and there are few nicer places close to the GTA to see them. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather cooperates for us!

Don't delay, sign up below:

1) Sean F. +1
2) Bruno S. +1
3) Daria K. +1
4) Lucas H. +1
5) Henry C. +1
6) Bram M. +1
7) Owen C.
8) Gary R. +1
9) Johnny M. +1
10) Carlos R. +1
11) Kevin +1
12) Don S. +1
13) Mark
14) Tony S.
15) Rob M.
16) Dave B.
17) Stiggy (Paul?)
18) Mark W. +1
19) Doug P. +1
20) Tim C. +1
21) Brad O. +1
22) Shafik J. +1
23) Shawna A.
24) Rick J. +1
25) Zak S.
26) Mike V. +1
27)
28)
29)
30)

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to join please. Kevin + 1. Looking forward to it!

We're just 5 short days away from saying goodbye to one of the best driving seasons in years! If you haven't already signed up, please do so by replying to the thread!

Just a quick reminder to everyone, this cruise happens rain or shine! It will be nice and warm on Sunday, with an anticipated high temperature of 21 degrees, so we don't have to worry about snow on the route this year!

If you don't feel comfortable driving the NSX, we'd love to have you in your daily driver. We have the restaurant all to ourselves, so it would be a shame to have it half empty!

Have faith my Friends...weather reports:
Sun Morning sunny
A Few showers
A Few showers
17°C
70%
~5 mm
SW 20 km/h
36 km/h
68%
11 °
Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Bram

I have faith Bram :smile:, need to wash the car anyways before storing it for winter! A bit of rain won`t harm it.
So I am in tomorrow and will bring my daughter Kiara this time.
See you all tomorrow.

Back