• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NorCal Xmas Dinner 12/10 6-9PM

Copied from the FB page

Seems like a long way away but its really just around the corner. OK I will be taking my mentor's advice which has always been "Go BIG or go home" so lets do this.

This will be a very nice Xmas dinner that you will not want to miss. We will be doing a Toys 4 Tots program on which I will give more details later. We will have raffles and auctions for car parts, vendor gift certificates and more. I have spoken with a major vendor who promised some gift certificates and other goodies as well as another vendor who will be providing some goodies. We also have a VERY generous local owner who will be donating a few EBBRO models as well as some other NSX items. Xmas presents for all attendees! If there are others that would like to do the same please let me know.

Dinner will be at Izzy's in San Carlos

I will provide more details later but this is mostly just to give notice so people can save the date.

Last edited:
[MENTION=16375]Dhalsim[/MENTION], Charlie and I would love to be in attendance. I received an e-vite from nsxca but you know me....
Can you email me a PayPal request so I can reserve seating? I am not on call and it sounds like a great time once again....
Thanks bud,
AJ.

Last edited:
[MENTION=16375]Dhalsim[/MENTION], Charlie and I would love to be in attendance. I received an e-vite from nsxca but you know me....
Can you email me a PayPal request so I can reserve seating? I am not on call and it sounds like a great time once again....
Thanks bud,
AJ.

Hey Jinks I have you down for yourself plus 1. See ya there.

Roger, if we bring more gifts do we get more raffle tickets? Are the gifts based on price? More details please. I need more nsx parts just like other big kids need Christmas gifts.:smile:

Roger, if we bring more gifts do we get more raffle tickets? Are the gifts based on price? More details please. I need more nsx parts just like other big kids need Christmas gifts.:smile:

Raffle tickets will be $5 each and we will give out 2 raffle tickets for every gift up to 3 gifts.

I assume you got the email about the venue change. If not here is the info.

Acqua e Farina

22622 Main St
Hayward, CA 94541
http://acqua-e-farina.com/

Raffle tickets will be $5 each and we will give out 2 raffle tickets for every gift up to 3 gifts.

I assume you got the email about the venue change. If not here is the info.

Acqua e Farina

22622 Main St
Hayward, CA 94541
http://acqua-e-farina.com/
No I did not get the email. But I have the info now. Will send payment tomorrow. Thank you.

Hello everyone. The dinner is coming up quick.....this coming Saturday. I want to advise the best place to park since the restaurant itself doesn't have its own parking. The best location would be the parking garage on the corner of Foothill and B Street. It is just behind the Century Theater. From there you can walk down B street 1 block to main and make a left and the restaurant is there. NSX not required.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZBYqbPLP6QJ2

Hello everyone. The dinner is coming up quick.....this coming Saturday. I want to advise the best place to park since the restaurant itself doesn't have its own parking. The best location would be the parking garage on the corner of Foothill and B Street. It is just behind the Century Theater. From there you can walk down B street 1 block to main and make a left and the restaurant is there. NSX not required.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZBYqbPLP6QJ2
How's the food Roger?

How's the food Roger?

The food is excellent. I just had a company dinner there last week. Looks like I forgot to post the set menu for the dinner. Here it is.

First Course: Insalata Mista or Insalata Cesare
Second Course: Lasagna di Carne or Fettuccini Pesto or Ravioli de Spinaci
Third course: Vanilla gelato or Tiramisu
Price: $35pp (includes tax & tip and refillable drinks)

@Jinks Is your friend Charlie an NSXCA member?
No he is not. I am only. We will bring 3 gifts each for the toys for tots.
Also, that is a minimum. Will probably bring much more.;-)

Last edited:
Copied from the FB page event

Attendees...........bring some $$$ with you as there will be raffle items such as SOS gift certificates, Driving Ambition stuff, Euroboutique items, NSX EBBRO models, a very sweet NSX clock and.........................

Back