• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Navpod Display Options?

Hey guys i have a Pioneer 6000NEX with a navpod and rear camera. Right now I've only been able to get a dvd video to play on the navpod but I was wondering if any of you have used the navpod as a "rear view mirror" as the backup camera? Or things like navi etc? I'm not even sure if this is possible.

Also a weird issue is when the 6000NEX starts up or every time I start the car, it starts in the rear view camera mode, but the camera is not on, just the message that says "image may appear reversed" and the rest of the screen is black. The only way to exit this screen is to hold the map button. There is no X on the top right of the screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I've looked through all the settings and cant find it.... thanks!

i have the 8100nex and that start up is not normal. did you tap the reverse wire for your camera correctly?

The system wasn't installed by me. The rear view camera works some of the time and other times it does not...

Is it possible to have the rear view camera on the navpod? I might try unplugging it... but I have no idea where the plugs are. I'm hoping it's not only behind the head unit.

Back