• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ Pictures

All

Jan and I had a great time at the Beach BBQ and wanted to extend our thanks to those involved. First and foremost, Les and Irene Rowe. Les organized the event and his hard work really payed off. I heard there were 37 NSX's in the parking lot. I don't know how many people were there but it must have been over 50 easy.

Also, we wanted to single out Mario and Sally Cano. Mario brought most of the shade that we enjoyed and all the tables (and a bunch of other things). Without the tables, we would have had no place to put the fabulous food that everyone brought. So thanks to all.

I have posted my pictures from the Beach Barbecue on my website. I only took a few shots because I seemed to have found myself barbecuing burgers for a good portion of the event. Anyway, they are on my website along with all of my other NSX related shots. You can find them at this link.

https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NSX

Just go there and click on whichever gallery you are interested in. You will need a password and it is as follows.

nsxcabycr

You may want to check out the "NSX Club Mugshots" gallery. You may find yourself included. If you find any errors or if you don't want to be pictured there, let me know. I want to be as accurate as I can.

Hope you enjoy them and also hope to see you all at the next event.

Craig and Jan Ryan

That's for sharing Craig.

All I can say is:

Attachments

• IMG_9196.PNG
    IMG_9196.PNG
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
Not to sound too shallow, but....... Where is all the pictures of the cars????? ;)

Ughhhh... got off Facebook years ago.

What happened to the good old days when they just posted them here on NSX prime?

Yea, I get it but like it or not, a lot of people are on Facebook and they post their pictures there. I got on and off Facebook THREE times but I signed up for the fourth time (with bare minimum information and no friending) just so I could check out the NSX posts once in a while. If you do sign up, get with Adrian Tovar so you can get on the So Cal NSX Owners group.

Back