• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A little 2017 NSX DNA injection for my NA2

Great idea!
When I look up the part number another part number comes up with it that says hardware kit. Anyone know what that is? (08L96-T6N-200R1 Hardware Kit - Acura)

Mike

That is the whole net kit with the hardware
34ea3735e21df83c1824e137a6370068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the whole net kit with the hardware

I see that number (08L96-T6N-200) but there is also the same number with "R1" at the end that just says hardware kit for like $9.

Hey I saw there is a NSX first aid kit. Be kind of cool to throw one in the trunk if it's branded NSX.

Mike

I see that number (08L96-T6N-200) but there is also the same number with "R1" at the end that just says hardware kit for like $9.

Hey I saw there is a NSX first aid kit. Be kind of cool to throw one in the trunk if it's branded NSX.

Mike

Hmmmm.....that must be just the hooks that mount the net, then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this!
I found the net for $35 but haven't tried to order yet. I would get the first aid kit too but there are two listed and I don't know the difference. One is like $21 and the other $69 with no pictures.

Mike

Here is what I saw

NSX FIRST AID KIT (ALL-PURPOSE)
Part Number: 08865-FAK-211

NSX FIRST AID KIT
Part Number: 08865-FAK-210

Bet it would look good stored in the net :)

Last edited:
Hey, I carry a first aid kit in my trunk... I will be ordering the <label></label>NSX FIRST AID KIT (ALL-PURPOSE) Part Number: 08865-FAK-211 this Monday. Ill post pics as soon as I pick it up.
My dealer said that 2017 parts orders are automatically upgraded to overnight shipping!!
Hope the first aid kit fits in the net... If not, it could be mounted onto SoS's Trunk Mounting Panel.
Thanks for the Great idea!!!!!

Got it! This is a nice large bag with room to spare. The bag measures 11x16x4". The First Aid Kit measures about 6x7x3".
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• NSX first aid kit (1).JPG
    NSX first aid kit (1).JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 191
  • NSX first aid kit (4).JPG
    NSX first aid kit (4).JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 194
  • NSX first aid kit (5).JPG