• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Palm Beach - October 30

Hi guys!

If you don't already know the Cars and Coffee in Palm Beach is one of the biggest cars and coffee on the east coast. This October they will be having a new Nsx coming! We are trying to get a good turn out of 1st gen Nsx's out there! The organizers said they will try and setup a spot for us :). So let's get organized and get a group going! Hope to see you guys there!

e24199da197a789e65ee28e670d6c61a.jpg

c157863e2fe87ec0e6cbe8f2d7cae764.jpg

Nsxjon has been speaking with the organizer. If we can get organized and try and drive in together it looks like we will have some VIP treatment this time around! :)

Might be a nice chance for a photoshoot with 1st gen Nsx's and he new one! And yes Irv this would be a great way to kick off to NSXPO!

6dca911c100cb2f8bd9d2fbededee037.jpg

Change my response from "I'll try to make it" to "I'll be there".

RJ, are you coordinating and communicating with C&C?

Actually Jon has made contact with them. Did you have any specific questions?

Btw, my car is in shambles :( was supposed to get it to paint for a full paint job, but the "hurricane" messed up those plans :(

And now my interior is all apart due to some parts I had to send out to get done. But I'll still be there in full "work in progress" mode lol

Actually Jon has made contact with them. Did you have any specific questions?

Btw, my car is in shambles :( was supposed to get it to paint for a full paint job, but the "hurricane" messed up those plans :(

And now my interior is all apart due to some parts I had to send out to get done. But I'll still be there in full "work in progress" mode lol

RJ, always something up with you and your NSX, eh? Such is progress!!!! I'm sure it's going to be EVEN better!

Jon, have you worked out a time we should arrive as a group so we can be afforded "premium parking" and have accolades lavished upon us as the featured model? :biggrin: I'd suggest meeting at the Best Buy right off I-95 on the south side of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd to stage 15 minutes before they expect us to arrive, so we can drive in together as a group and get parked as a group.

Jon, please let us know what time to gather, thanks!

Nsxjon has been speaking with the organizer. If we can get organized and try and drive in together it looks like we will have some VIP treatment this time around! :)

Might be a nice chance for a photoshoot with 1st gen Nsx's and he new one! And yes Irv this would be a great way to kick off to NSXPO!

6dca911c100cb2f8bd9d2fbededee037.jpg

Maybe another gen 2 will be in attendance..preferred parking etc is an incentive..I had plans to be elsewhere but will be working to change those plans..

I will come. Just let me know final time and place for the drive in together or however it will be arranged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has nsxjon made any final arrangements for our group...? I haven't seen any posts from him. I don't do Facebook.

Jon, can you put up a post here on Prime?

Good Afternoon all NSX owners.

I apologize for the late response.
As you may know, this event will be featuring the new NSX along with the first generation NSXs.

The Event director will be assigning a specific section for us and asked if I can provide a head count.
As of now, Im aware of 9 owners that will be attending.

The best way to reach me is through voice call or text.
Shoot me a quick text telling with your name, and a picture of your car.

Thank you very much. Hope to see you all there on Sunday at 9am.

- - - Updated - - -

Convoy from Kendall, Sawgrass, Deerfield, and Palm Beach Outlets

Destination Points will include meet Starting from Kendall, heading out to the Cars & Coffee Event joining other NSX owner along the way. Feel free to attend any destination points that best suits you.

Please read the following details:

Point A: For my Kendall Boys
Dunkin' Donuts
11790 Southwest 88th Street, Miami, FL 33186

Time: 6:20am Sharp

Head out to point B no later than 6:30am.

Point B:Broward Boys
Sawgrass Ford
14501 West Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, FL 33323

Time: 7:30am Sharp

Head out to point C no later than 7:40 am.

Point C: Deerfield
Shell Gas Station
1101 S Powerline Rd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Time:8:00am Sharp

Head out to Last and Final Destination at 8:10am. Arriving at Palm Beach Outlet @ 8:50am.

>>> Google Map Link Click Here <<<

The event starts at 9am. Anyone who isn't participating on the convoy or arrives late to the destination points, meet at the Palm Beach Outlet mall where we will all be there.

For any questions, call or text me at 786-302-0388. Instagram @NSXjon

Thank you all, Hope to see you at the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sports Complex at Point C is permanently closed, and the parking lot is roped off. No worries, though, given we should have fewer than 10 cars at any one stop, we can queue up on the road in front of the complex, which leads to the Shell gas station on the SW corner of SW 10th and Powerline Road. (The Sawgrass dumps into SW 10th Street just west of Powerline.) That will be a good spot to top off gas tanks if needed.

The Sports Complex at Point C is permanently closed, and the parking lot is roped off. No worries, though, given we should have fewer than 10 cars at any one stop, we can queue up on the road in front of the complex, which leads to the Shell gas station on the SW corner of SW 10th and Powerline Road. (The Sawgrass dumps into SW 10th Street just west of Powerline.) That will be a good spot to top off gas tanks if needed.

Perfect. The Info above along with the link has been updated. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

New Update**

Below, you'll see an overview of the appropriate entry way for our VIP access, along with parking location.

attachment.php

>>> Please take the GREEN entry way for quick access. The side road on the East is called Congress ave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

attachment.php

>>> As you can see highlighted in RED is our parking location excluded for only us. We are the main event of the show.

Thank you
:very_drunk:

Attachments

• Palmbeachentry.jpg
    Palmbeachentry.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 91
  • palmbeachparking.jpg
    palmbeachparking.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
For those of us (Me?........ and ??) who are coming from north of Deerfield, why don't all of us meet across the street from the Outlets at the Best Buy parking lot and then drive across as a group through the access point to the designated parking area. This will avoid straggling in individually and allow the organizers to set us up as a group.

I suggest the same 8:45-8:50 AM meet-up in the BB lot.

Last edited:
That's a really good idea.
However, due to the exclusive parking section, along with VIP entry, We will be parked together even if we roll in separately at different times.

Now, this pre gather location would be very useful for any future Cars & Coffee events.

:biggrin:

That's a really good idea.
However, due to the exclusive parking section, along with VIP entry, We will be parked together even if we roll in separately at different times.

Now, this pre gather location would be very useful for any future Cars & Coffee events.

:biggrin:

Hey, Irv, I have your phone number. I'll call you as we are approaching the I-95 exit for the mall, so you can stage near Best Buy and pull out and join us as we go by.

Back