• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2016 Attendees Supplemental Information Needed

In the next 48 hours all members registered for NSXPO 2016 will be receiving an email at the email address used to register for NSXPO. It is important that you read the email and click the link to provide information to us including shirt size, meal choice, guest name and vehicle information. Only registered attendees will be receiving this email. Your prompt reply will make our volunteer jobs much easier!

Thank you.

At the request of our members, we have added 2XL sizing for the NSXPO 2016 shirts. If you have already placed an order but had to choose an XL, please place a new order (for all items on the list) and make corrections to the sizing, PM me that you have done that and I will cancel the original.

The same thing needs to be done if you want to change menu options - you would need to place an entire new order for all items and I will cancel your original order.

NSXPO 2016 SWAG SIZING UPDATE:

At the request of some of our members who are looking for a little extra comfort when donning and showing off their NSXPO swag, we have added XXXL as an option for shirt sizing! If you wish to upgrade to our latest wide body kit, you will need to redo your entire order and I will delete your old order (unfortunately the orders cannot be edited "a la carte" so the entire form needs to be resubmitted as new order.)

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. And if anyone is looking for an XXXXL, please go to the "dinner options" drop down box and choose "kale salad"..........

can I get some xoxoxox

Just a gentle (actually closer to a nudge now......) reminder that we need each NSXPO 2016 attendee to fill out the form that was emailed last week and is included in a reminder email sent out today. It only takes a couple of minutes to login, select your choices, add it to your cart, and checkout by clicking "place order". Your organizers and other volunteers are spending an amazing amount of time to make this an incredible event but we need this information to finalize everything so please respond ASAP. THANK YOU!

p.s. we did have over 60% of attendees respond to the first email but 88.5% opened the email and 72.3% clicked on it and we need to get to 100% by this weekend. (How do we know this? Just remember that the NSXCA contains "NSA"........)

- - - Updated - - -

PLEASE NOTE: OUR DEADLINE FOR PLACING ORDERS IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2016, AT 5:00 PM EST. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR CHOICES AND PROCESS THIS FORM BY THEN WE WILL CHOOSE YOUR ENTREE FOR YOU AND YOU WILL GET WHATEVER SIZE SHIRT MAY BE LEFT IN INVENTORY. ADDITIONALLY, YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING A SUNPASS TOLL DEVICE AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TOLLS.

Hi, The cart wouldn't seem to accept my order as its a overseas shipping address. I sent the info via email to RSO34 and info@NSXCA...
Hope it all went through to the right people.
To all, the volunteers, keep up the good work and see you in Orlando!

Hi, The cart wouldn't seem to accept my order as its a overseas shipping address. I sent the info via email to RSO34 and info@NSXCA...
Hope it all went through to the right people.
To all, the volunteers, keep up the good work and see you in Orlando!

Yes. We got you covered. New website seems to have issues with international members but we can handle you!

I just need to change my guest's name. Does that have to be redone? Thx!

At the request of our members, we have added 2XL sizing for the NSXPO 2016 shirts. If you have already placed an order but had to choose an XL, please place a new order (for all items on the list) and make corrections to the sizing, PM me that you have done that and I will cancel the original.

The same thing needs to be done if you want to change menu options - you would need to place an entire new order for all items and I will cancel your original order.

Back