• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'92 NSX on Bring A Trailer.

Sure looks like a nice one!Gotta love the built-in (K-40 I presume) radar detector and remote light array, how 90's is that ;^D

That's seriously the cleanest underside I've ever seen on one. Was it only driven indoors on carpet? :)
Really nice time capsule. If it was feasible, I'd love to own it as a nice contrast to my 91 with all it's mods.

Just a tick under 70k. WOW!!

BaT seems to be the place to sell your "special" car these days. Prices there are really high for just about everything.

Some people wrongly believe an S2000 and a Miata are interchangeable. Then half of these deep thinkers realize they can't get an auto S2000.:cool:

that is an interesting observation..is the decrease across the board of manual cars decreasing the potential buyer pool of older manual autos....would make sense...the younger drivers never learned...

AP1 prices are really dead right now. Very strange, you would think people would want the 9,000 RPM (this is coming from an AP2 owner).

There were over 36968 AP1s made, can't imagine they would bring in high numbers.

There were over 36968 AP1s made, can't imagine they would bring in high numbers.

I'm not sure I said anything about high numbers. However, AP1 prices until recently were roughly in line with AP2s (a steady increase in prices as year went up), whereas now there's a huge jump between the two.

I'm not sure I said anything about high numbers. However, AP1 prices until recently were roughly in line with AP2s (a steady increase in prices as year went up), whereas now there's a huge jump between the two.

Ah, gotcha. What about CRs, do you think that's a separate conversation?

I think good CR's will only go up. They have something that the rest of the S2000's don't: Rarity.

Part of what drew me to mine was the very low price point. It makes things like wrenching on the car less intimidating to me.

I think good CR's will only go up. They have something that the rest of the S2000's don't: Rarity.

Part of what drew me to mine was the very low price point. It makes things like wrenching on the car less intimidating to me.

Nice! I just recently picked up a 2008 APB delete model and I'm loving her. What color is yours?

Nice! I just recently picked up a 2008 APB delete model and I'm loving her. What color is yours?

2003 GPW with 75k miles. Picked it up last fall for $11.5k. Mostly for my wife. She is intimidated driving the NSX but has absolutely no problem winding out the S2000 to 9k rpm! She wanted white with a tan interior, and I found one for her. I love the look.

Back