• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Knoxville, TN - Harper Cars & Coffee - Sunday 10/23/16

I won't be able to attend this one, I'll be on the road retrieving a car. We need more NSX owners to turn out in my absence, have a great time!

Retrieving a car? Do tell! Another CR perhaps? Haha.

If nothing crazy comes up to prevent me from attending, I should be there. 'Living in Knoxville again so it's less than a 20 hour drive :)

Assuming I make it out as well, I hope to meet you Richard! Been a long time coming! Glad you're back on this side of the country.

Unfortunately it's been painfully slow........ at least to me. Finally seeing framing of walls so maybe I'll have a garage yet.

If you don't mind, who are you using for the garage and how has it gone so far? I've gotten about 4 estimates on a modest detached to supplement the 2 car on our new house. Hard to find good help for a reasonable cost these days.

Design and Development Concepts, Knoxville. They weren't the cheapest, but they were the most interested in the project if that makes any sense R13. If you've dealt with someone else successfully I would stay with them, I had to go with a unknown quantity since moving here.

alum04org Thanks for reminding me of that RSC S800, I've always wondered if it actually has the motor in it. The real deal is in the Honda museum in Japan, so this one may be just a mock up, but who knows. The collection unfortunately is safeguarded near Knoxville in a warehouse till this garage project is finished, which is killing me right now. I could show you one car which will be shoehorned into an existing garage. :)

[MENTION=12494]R13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30317]KnoxVegas[/MENTION]
I plan on leaving Virginia Friday am and driving the parkway to knox. If either would like me to pm my phone# or contact me let me know if yall are coming.

[MENTION=12494]R13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30317]KnoxVegas[/MENTION]
I plan on leaving Virginia Friday am and driving the parkway to knox. If either would like me to pm my phone# or contact me let me know if yall are coming.

I apologize for the late reply, but it looks like I'll be missing this one. I had a busy weekend and ended up biting off more than I'm could chew. I'm sorry if have to miss this one and it hope you guys have fun!

Back