• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poll : how was your experience with Tamoske these last 8 years ?

Well, as a newbee in the NSX world... I'm making my first steps and experiences as a buyer !
I've recently purchased parts from Tamoske ( Mindaugas ) in Lithuania. My personnal experience was very good : very good communication with the seller, very fast delivery : 48 hours !!! and very good quality parts ( perfect fitment ) !!!
As a new owner, my buying expereince is very limited at the moment... Some people warned me not to buy from him... OK... So I started to dig a little here on Prime... I found positive comments ( parts are of very good quality ) and negative comments ( some people saying they've been scammed by him and never got their parts nor their money back... ). I've also learned that he had been banned from Prime...

Ok... so, in the end... what do I have to think ??? Good or Bad ??? Should I keep on buying from him ??? ( very interesting for me as I'm based in Europe, just like him, so we have no import fees beteween us... )
Couldn't we make a little poll ? How many of us have really been dealing with him ??? And what's the percentage of good and bad experiences ???
That will be interesting to know as... he's offering very good parts at very interesting prices !

Feel free to reply with your personnal experiences !

He is using you as a sucker to shill his crap again here. Every time someone is willing to buy his junk and is "pleased" with the experience he tries to get them to:

1. distribute his parts for him saying they have a "friend" who makes them or
2. vouch for him on Prime and facebook to try to get him unbanned or
3. see 1 and 2 above

He loves it more if you will trade him unlocked I-phones for fake carbon parts...

Sexie time on prime for all my face booklitz peepholes.

Back