• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2016 NSXPO - Before and after activities?

Very much looking forward to NSXPO! Wondering if others may be arriving early / departing later? Looking for any activities
(i.e. golf, driving, food and beverage, etc. - I've already been through the theme parks) and "locals" who may be available.

Driving this Acura down to arrive at the host hotel Monday evening. I've got Tuesday and Wednesday open to goof off or assist in event set-up.

P1020630.JPG

Leaving the "twins" home.

8-30-09 Aub's B-Day and 9-3-09 NSX's 031.jpg

Then following Sunday's conclusion of NSXPO I've also got time to play with.

Anyone else? Locals?

Hey man, I have a NSX that should be completed by NABIL the NSX guru by Wednesday. If you like, I would be more than happy to meet you at my restaurant in Davenport. Massive restaurant with about 70 tv's and can hold 400 people. Dinner on me.

Hey man, I have a NSX that should be completed by NABIL the NSX guru by Wednesday. If you like, I would be more than happy to meet you at my restaurant in Davenport. Massive restaurant with about 70 tv's and can hold 400 people. Dinner on me.
Very nice offer, maybe, reach out to the organizers, and see if they could perhaps list this as a Wednesday night activity, and give you a nice thing to publicize for your restaurant as well !

Hey DannyC it's been years since I was into the Orlando area, so I had to mapquest where Davenport was! :smile:
I will PM you with some details, and I wouldn't mind visiting Nabil's place as I/we have heard much about him - maybe run you there to pick up your NSX?

.and you get an extra hour....

DannyC, maybe turn that into a promo for your restaurant? Advertise a super car rally or NSX-specific event? It would be great if we could help you out.

Back