• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking For A High Mileage/Even Salvaged NSX

Hello Guys,

My name is campos and i am extremely active on the sw20/aw11 community. i homebrew rare aerokits, develop parts, do swaps.. etc.

I can be found on the forums/instagram/facebook and internet in general under campos/camposites/campos creations.

I am an sw20 lifer and will continue to be an innovator with this chassis.. My goal is to gravitate towards an NSX or Lotus platform and develop and innovate to improve the car is i have and am currently doing with sw20 a little with aw11 and eventually zzw30. My reasoning for the NSX over any of the Lotus platforms is the wheelbase the NSX has.

I don't buy cars or build them as an investment.. i drive my mr2's and i want to do the same with the NSX. If you know of a straight chassis, somewhat running, high mileage even salvaged NSX.. please provide info.

Even though I am overwhelmed with projects in the MR2 community.. I would like to get an NSX and slowly and methodically develop projects for it. I am an extreme MR/Mid Ship Car enthusiast and i feel the MR2 with its short wheel base for tight tracks and the NSX with its longer wheel base and enhanced stability or the perfect pair.

First projects would be aero.. from there i would make efforts to have discontinued wares like strut bars, etc available again by having the original manufacturers produce them.. as a last resort i will reproduce them.

A project I would love to execute for the NSX is the MR2 SW20 Ask Sport Engine Lid/Fastback Lid.. I can't post pictures yet but if someone who reads this thread can please do so. I already reproduce this for the MR2 SW20 in FRP and Carbon Fiber.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you

Back