• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 Acura NSX vs. 2017 Nissan GT-R - Head 2 Head

^Your nuts. Pagani is modern art on wheels with a big ass amg engine to match. Lamborghini will always be a fancy tractor with a body kit.:tongue:

Expensive != beautiful. That thing is F U G L Y. I'll keep my Aventador thank you very much.

I judge track toys on a different scale than street cars. As a street car (not sure if possibly in US), the Zonda R is way too fugly. As a track toy, it is way too expensive. Better to get a Lambo and a Radical for that money.

The Huayra looks a million times better, but I'd still prob get a Lambo + Radical instead.....

Not sports car at all, but I was always fond of the sound of the V10 M5 with a mild exhaust (like Dinan). Screaming toward 8250 RPM under WOT, it was certainly the most glorious sounding family sedan ever produced.

I judge track toys on a different scale than street cars. As a street car (not sure if possibly in US), the Zonda R is way too fugly. As a track toy, it is way too expensive. Better to get a Lambo and a Radical for that money.

The Huayra looks a million times better, but I'd still prob get a Lambo + Radical instead.....

Not sports car at all, but I was always fond of the sound of the V10 M5 with a mild exhaust (like Dinan). Screaming toward 8250 RPM under WOT, it was certainly the most glorious sounding family sedan ever produced.
I know you have brought your gen 2 to Sonoma. What was your fastest lap there if I may ask? I won't knock it, just curious to know.

I know you have brought your gen 2 to Sonoma. What was your fastest lap there if I may ask? I won't knock it, just curious to know.

Edit: (pulled lap times from Harry's): NSX best: 1:51.26, Z06 Best 1:48.47

I wasn't timing myself, but a buddy was--- but now he can't remember. He thinks he did a 1:53 in NSX and 1:50 in Z06 (on fresh Cup2's).

I don't have a lot of track time there and we were sharing the NSX and a C7 Z06. Honestly, I jumped out of NSX and into the Z06 (which had old tires on it at the time) and immediately had a nasty spin, which kind of killed my nerve/mojo for the rest of the event.

Last edited:
I have heard about and seen that nasty wall that everyone fears there. I hope to track my gen 1 there this year as I live about 20 minutes away. Still need to get a helmet and a few other upgrades. My oil pan is seeping so I need to get the car to Shad soon. If you ever see an all black gen 1 there, say hello. I'm much nicer than my posts may come across to some people.

Back