• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Climate Control Unit main control board

SOLD - Climate Control Unit main control board

This is a climate control board that was out of a 92 NSX that needed its CCU repaired, I purchased a CCU board from another Prime member and sent it into BrianK for repair. Once I got that board back I fixed the CCU and this is the bad board from the 92. It needs to be sent in for repair and it will be ready for the next CCU swap. I bought this to reduce the down time and not have the car sitting apart while we waited for the repair to happen. You can do the same, send this unit in and have it repaired, replace your bad board and sell it on for the next guy or send it in to BrianK and sell the repaired unit.

BrianK does a great job of repairing these units and offers a core exchange program but he does not always have a core available for exchange. He charges $200 for the repair and $500 refundable core charge when you send the bad unit back.

I am selling this unit for $175.00, it needs to be repaired prior to use but can save you a bunch of down time by having this one fixed then fix the car when you get it back.

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD - thanks BerzerkFury02

Attachments

• CCU 1.jpg
    CCU 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 105
  • CCU 2.jpg
    CCU 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 94
  • CCU 3.jpg
    CCU 3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 99