• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CAR Magazine Sports Car Giant Test 2016 - NSX, 675LT, 488 GTB, 911R, Huracan 580-2...

Roll on the NSX Type R! Was it Evo that chose it as best Performance Car in an early 2000's test? I don't think the standard NSX ever made it onto a short list after the mid nineties.

What this video confirms for me is that the Huracan is gorgeous, the McLaren is, um, ugly and the NSX compares rather well with the Lambo. Thanks for posting mate.

^ The Mclaren to me looks the most exotic. The huracan is uglier than sin. Looks like a knock off gucci watch. I am really liking the new nsx in the form of looks. The 911R may be the drivers car for most, but I still would have no desire to own one because I just cannot get past the seed pod looks of the body. I'd take the 675LT over all any damn day though.

I'd take the 675LT over all any damn day though.

i gotta go with Jinks (and the testers) on this one, except the Lamborghini is not ugly.

the McLaren is the one. then i'd roll with the 488, then the Huracan 580-2...

and the NSX compares rather well with the Lambo.

in what alternate universe do you reckon the NSX is comparable to the Huracan?

p.s. i need to drive a 911R.

in what alternate universe do you reckon the NSX is comparable to the Huracan?

p.s. i need to drive a 911R.

Obviously mine :) I still think that the Lambo is drop dead gorgeous, but the NSX, to my eyes, manages to look good as well. Not as outlandish perhaps, but still beautiful. What, you've never looked at a couple of girls and said, wow she's hot, and her friend ain't that bad either??

As for the 911R, nah I'm over wanting the sportiest drivers car out there, I want a great all rounder for the road [probably because I have a proper race car to play with when the urge hits].

yeah, i suppose i could have said that before. we'll leave the rest at that. :cool:

the Lamborghini is a supreme all rounder, magnificent street car and an absolute monster on the race track. as for the 911R. i've driven the Turbo's and GT's, so i can only imagine how incredible the R must be...

What, you've never looked at a couple of girls and said, wow she's hot, and her friend ain't that bad either??

Was more like the friend has a "good personality".

Back