• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First one of these we've seen and bought

Just found this by happenstance in one of our hobby shops and almost couldn't believe it. Have been looking for the next gen toys and models, with no success here. Had to share. They should be coming, as at least some of the manufacturers apparently have licenses.
Don
attachment.php

Attachments

• NSX tamiya 2016.JPG
    NSX tamiya 2016.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,942
Sweet! I may have to break out my old model building supplies.:wink:

These models have been on eBay and Amazon for about a year. But let us know how it looks completed.

Found on a rack today, think these are pretty rare

These were found in a pair, one for my son-in-law (his fault that I have one) and one for me. Must have been out of a collection. Have not seen on Ebay or other trading sites, as we regularly look for odd stuff. Check it out
attachment.php
copyright date is 2003

Attachments

• NSX RC from 2003.JPG
    NSX RC from 2003.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 2,129
Last edited:
New stuff

Starting to see the Gen2 1/43 models in red, blue and white from TSM and others. Also saw TLX in 1/18 for those interested on ebay.
D

Starting to see the Gen2 1/43 models in red, blue and white from TSM and others. Also saw TLX in 1/18 for those interested on ebay.
D

I confess, I bought them all. Sans the TLX which I have in 1:43 already, but that was given to me for free from work.

Could you kindly post where you found the 1/43 TLX or PM me. Would like to obtain a white one to match my daily driver, but the 1/18 is too big, and haven't seen the smaller one.
Thanks,
D

Latest acquisition
attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx2017 by tpm.JPG
    nsx2017 by tpm.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 1,510
Typical TSM, good quality, have not taken it out of the package, and probably won't. There are some $5 models of the new one that are pretty nice on ebay, well worth the money. See my posts in St. Louis forum

Last edited:
How about one of these, found the latest in an old hobby shop.

Donk nsx a pair.JPG

Last edited:
NSXkeeping the thread alive.JPG
Just to keep the thread alive, here's a couple of others Gen 1 &2

One of the 1/24 Tamiya gen 2 models available at Mark Twain Hobby in St. Charles MO along with a ton of other off shore models. Haven't seen such a collection there in a long time.
D

Back