• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you from a first-time NSXPO attendee

I just returned a couple of hours ago from my 14-hour drive home, from Orlando. Sorry to miss the Mt. Dora run, but I was gone at 0530 today. I am so thankful to have met many of you in person. I could not meet everybody, and it's tough to break into a group where people have known each other for years, but this generally quiet dude felt welcomed to the NSX community at NSXPO.

Further, the one-year anniversary of the delivery of my car is tomorrow. I could not think of a better way to celebrate than to drive 1000 miles to NSXPO, then track my car. My car felt GREAT on the track at Sebring--I drove it as hard as my (non)talent could tolerate. We truly have an amazing car and a great community.

Now where are the track pictures? ;)

I'll be at the next NSXPO in Wisconsin--it's 1/2 the drive of going to Orlando, so I have no excuse for missing it as long as work allows.

Next year will possibly be my first NSXPO. Any Advice for a first time attendee from a first time attendee?

Do either the autocross or the track event offered. Either allows you to experience your NSX as it is intended to be driven, and will allow you to appreciate your car more.

Otherwise, just be yourself and have fun learning about what others have done to their cars.

nice to have met you....in the elevator:wink:..glad you had a good time....how often will you get a chance to chat with all those experts about your car:wink:

nice to have met you....in the elevator:wink:..glad you had a good time....how often will you get a chance to chat with all those experts about your car:wink:

DocJohn, you were there? Damn. I wish I had run into you. :confused:

.funny you should say that..I spent so much time chatting with my old friends..I seemed to meet very few new ones:redface:

It took me some time to figure out the connection! Wish I'd spent more time with you.

It took me some time to figure out the connection! Wish I'd spent more time with you.

yep...you me, Wei-Shen, Tim and Liz could have chatted for an hour and billed the event as a pbe:biggrin:

Last edited:
I too just returned from the 15 hour drive home to PA. I am overwhelmed with appreciation for such a great and truly well planned event. It is interesting that at home my car is unique. In Florida I was just another "Red" NSX. Such a great time. I never knew my car could do what it did on all of the excellent drives!

We are now home and safe. No paint chips or damage over 2000+ miles. What a car!

yep...you me, Wei-Shen, Tim and Liz could have chatted for an hour and billed the event as a pbe:biggrin:

Haha! That would have been a nice tax deduction for my practice.

As it turns out, Wei-Shen and I graduated from the same medical school (he much earlier than me), so each time we met it was a mini-reunion, LOL.
[MENTION=31515]Kenwould[/MENTION], glad you made it home safely.

Back