• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners in NJ

Have an amazing Detailer when you're ready

Welcome to NSX ownership
I am in Edison and have a Red/Tan 95.
I just had the car detailed by Nick at ABUFFANDBEYOND in Windsor and my beat up interior and exterior look showroom new. I had several paint issues which were all addressed by his care and expertise and my bolsters which looked like they were dragged outside the car look brand new.

His team does an amazing job and everyone who knows my car which lives outdoors most of the year can only say WOW!

unnamed.jpg

Look forward to getting together when the weather improves :cool:

Welcome to NSX ownership
I am in Edison and have a Red/Tan 95.
I just had the car detailed by Nick at ABUFFANDBEYOND in Windsor and my beat up interior and exterior look showroom new. I had several paint issues which were all addressed by his care and expertise and my bolsters which looked like they were dragged outside the car look brand new.

His team does an amazing job and everyone who knows my car which lives outdoors most of the year can only say WOW!

View attachment 141038

Look forward to getting together when the weather improves :cool:

Jeepers for the Alan outdoors NJ NSX-ville ! I had no idea. :eek:

Hey
I the owner of a Red/Black 93 Located in Flemington. Purchased just over 2 years ago and needed some mechanical work. On the road now about 19 months. Just pushing 240K. I've got a Machine shop in my Barn if you need any help.
Vince

Wow htmachine. 240k? Has the engine been rebuilt at all over that lifetime?

Rguy......Right up the road......in Neptune

Rguy......Right up the road......in Neptune

Awesome! Love to meet you. There is a meet every second saturday, year round, at "The Grove" Shopping center in Shrewsbury with a lot of cool cars. So, next one is the 11th.. Im always there in either my LS2 Rx7 or now the NSX...

I say this every year, but we really need to do a good meet when the weather warms up! Seems like a new of members here in central NJ.

RGuy, where in Red Bank? My uncle Stew owns Monmouth Meats across from the Count Bassie theater. They used to do a great meet on Main street in RB, I wonder what happened to it?

I say this every year, but we really need to do a good meet when the weather warms up! Seems like a new of members here in central NJ.

RGuy, where in Red Bank? My uncle Stew owns Monmouth Meats across from the Count Bassie theater. They used to do a great meet on Main street in RB, I wonder what happened to it?

Actually, my address is Little Silver. I know of monmouth meats! I need to get there one day but havent just yet...

If you have a Zanardi we all have to get together! That car in the dealership when I was 16 was what got me into NSX's.

I thought the C&C stopped during winter months. I rarely go to that one as I usually work Saturdays. A group of us go to almost every one of the Millstone C&C. We meet up at Monmouth Mall and go from there.

I thought the C&C stopped during winter months. I rarely go to that one as I usually work Saturdays. A group of us go to almost every one of the Millstone C&C. We meet up at Monmouth Mall and go from there.

The one at the grove is year around, rain or shine, come or dont come. Ivebeen to the millstone one once, bought the season pass last year too but didnt use it much (just had a baby)

Weather is warming up ..... Nsxstock 2017 ? I will try and organize a Bear Mountain meet in the next few weeks. Maybe a meet up at a CnC event ? Anyway I am open to ideas

Bergen County C&C season opener is at Top Gear Imports in Saddle brook this Sunday 9am-noon. They have been posting on IG all the shop and customer cars coming and it looks like the turn out is going to be very good. I'll be there if anyone would like to join me, rolling out from Edgewater NJ bright and early if anyone is passing through we could pool there.

Bergen County C&C season opener is at Top Gear Imports in Saddle brook this Sunday 9am-noon. They have been posting on IG all the shop and customer cars coming and it looks like the turn out is going to be very good. I'll be there if anyone would like to join me, rolling out from Edgewater NJ bright and early if anyone is passing through we could pool there.

I was there! I only saw 3 others? A stock black. A wrapped White and a slammed red. I was the 98 stock red if you were looking around.

I was there! I only saw 3 others? A stock black. A wrapped White and a slammed red. I was the 98 stock red if you were looking around.

What a great meet that was, I tried to see everything but its impossible when like 1500 cars roll through lol. I met the owner of the White wrapped black SC car and the black stock car who's a new owner but I missed you in your red 98. There were also two 2nd gens that I missed, one black, one red :-/.

I'm wondering if your referring to my red as the slammed one lol, gold TE's?

Ah yes. The gold TE's did get my attention. I dont mean slammed, but it was definitely aggressive :p I had seen that black stock one before. Nice guy.
17022082_1564270516956827_6525889375741228832_n.jpg

A few of us are going on a morning drive and lunch this Saturday 6/3 along the Jersey Shore coastline (Rt 36).
If any of you are interested, just showup at the Rt 36 I-Hop in Keyport at 11:00 am. (central jersey folks). Earlier meeting spot (10:00-10:30 am) is at Edison rest area on the NJT. (for the north jersey folks)

Please PM me if necessary for details.

-Rich

I plan on being there; looking forward to meeting you all! Don

I'm in Bergen County and own a 2005 Long Beach Blue NSX, prior that I had a 1995 black/tan NSX. Come to the River Run in June

Do you feel like coming along tomorrow morning Glen? We can have one of each color.

Last edited:
Back