• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners in NJ

If I don't end up playing vball by the shore I'll see you guys there.

Sounds good. We never met. What color is your car? We can use a white one to keep the one of each color going. :smile:

Mine is BB but it's wrapped to my avatar picture. I will probably make the river run this year. Hope to meet you in person sometime too!

Do you feel like coming along tomorrow morning Glen? We can have one of each color.

I wish I could make it, but I have cars lined up to film for my YouTube Channel, Glenns Car Collection.

I will be at the River Run.

Hey everyone I have started a facebook group for us Tri-State owners to keep in touch and set up meets, runs, bbqs or what have you. It seems like we all know specific owners in various groups but no one seems to know them all. So this would be a good way to consolidate everyone and make it easy to keep up on local events.

The Facebook group is "Tri-State NSX Owners", A bunch of us have already joined I thought it would be prudent to post here as well. So come join up!

Tomorrow a couple of us are meeting at the Alpine boat basin at 10-10:30am to hang for a bit. No ones there at that time so maybe we could snap some pics.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...d=0ahUKEwje18aMqIfVAhVKXD4KHYw9DOEQ8gEIiQEwDw

Bergen county C&C is also this Sunday, I believe at Tice's

Back