• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners in NJ

Are there any NSX owners in New Jersey. I know only of myself and another gentleman named Steve who also drives a red NSX with a black roof.

Thanks I just added myself onto there. I don't see anyone around from that map. I just spoke with the parts guy at my local Acura dealership and he seems pretty cool. He knows of two other NSX owners around the area. One has a super charger and is trying to go twin turbo.

Join the NSXCA, reach out to the regional head (great guy name of Mark Scott), and start joining us on the club events!! Great group of people, great drives in great cars!!!

there are a bunch...see above post..

This is a great idea and was wondering the same thing myself. I just added myself (Don) in Toms River, NJ. I have owned my stock '96 NSX in Berlina Black for 7 years and only met Larry who did my timing belt & water pump a year ago. I actually just reached out recently to several owners in NJ via private messages to make contact and learn about regional events. I hope to make it to the next one.

Don

This is Don from Toms River, NJ and have owned my '96 berlina black NSX for 7 years and have been wondering the same thing for some time, as I hardly ever see any NSX's in my travels. It looks like you're in the Atlantic City area. Welcome to NSX prime!

Don

pm the kid

haha just letting him know who the Garden State peeps are

I'm in Edgewater, there are a few of us in north Jersey that know one another. Looking at that map it seems there is a decent concentration in the tristate.

I have a place in Brick.......so right next door. NSXless at the moment though. It'll be ready for spring I hope. I just take the R8 for now :)

I just realized I never included myself in this thread. Saying hello from Montclair, NJ.

You mean the "Lost Kid?" :confused:

Im here, and always a phone call away. We have to catch up. Been way to long. So many things to catch up on, Tequilas, cars and kids!

Hey gents I'm a owner of 91 Formula Red NSX located in Piscataway NJ. Bought it last April from a guy in Maryland in pretty rough shape gradually fixing it should have it on the road after winter.

Hey gents I'm a owner of 91 Formula Red NSX located in Piscataway NJ. Bought it last April from a guy in Maryland in pretty rough shape gradually fixing it should have it on the road after winter.

Welcome aboard, I'm in North Brunswick and take River Road to work every day!

Back